GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Untouchable: Tyler Johnson, Ondej Palat, Nikita Kucherov, Victor Hedman, Andrei Vasilevski
Available but will cost $$$: Steven Stamkos, Jonathan Drouin, Ben Bishop
On the Block: Valteri Filppula, Matt Carle

In need of...
  • playmaking wingers
  • high-end RW and defensive prospects
  • a top 4 defender (under 32)

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:hawks

Looking for cheap but effective bottom 6 forwards.

Also looking for a top-4 defenseman, picks and prospects can be had, Dano as well if the defenseman is that good.

Also looking to toss Bickell.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:jets

Dustin Byfuglien: Looking for picks/prospects/young NHL players.
Andrew Ladd: Same as Byfuglien, but I'm going to see if I can re-sign him first.
Ondrej Pavelec: Looking to swap to another goalie.

Looking to acquire a young-ish top 4 LD or potential top 4 LD currently playing in the NHL. Also looking to improve our top 9.

All prospects excluding Ehlers and Connor are available. Morrissey will only be moved for a young top 4 LD, and Petan would also require a quality young player in return. It's unlikely our 1st will be moved, but our other picks are very much available.

I'm not interested in upcoming UFAs unless they are dirt cheap to acquire.

:jets are also around to chit chat.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:pens

Looking to move David Perron (UFA), Chris Kunitz, Pascal Dupuis (LNTC) and Rob Scuderi (LNTC). Open to any and all offers.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
:panthers looking to still sell off more guys. Jokinen, Bolland, Mitchell, Luongo are a few of the many on that list of players for sale.

Open to any offers, and we can see whee it goes from there.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:hawks receive:

F John Mitchell

:avs receive:

2016 4th Round Pick
2017 4th Round Pick

Glad to pick up John. He will shore up our bottom-6.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:jets

**** it, Tobias Enstrom is also available. I'm not exactly looking to move him, but if I see something I like I'd trade him. I would need a young LD in return.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Team A | Acquired | Team B | Acquired
:bruins
|
  • Nick Bjugstad ($1.6M ret.)
  • Erik Gudbranson
  • Earlier 2016 2nd (FLO or NYI)
|
:panthers
|
  • David Pastrnak
  • Ryan Spooner
  • Malcom Subban
  • Later 2016 2nd (NYI or FLO)
|

:bruins looking for

- Top-6 RW
- Top-6 Sniper
- Cheap Bot-6 Center
- Top-4 RHD

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

I will be making a decision on Varlamov in the next 24 hours, either keeping or trading him, which should help determine the direction I want to go in other trades. If interested, make an offer.

Both Duchene and Barrie are very much available, but the chances of them being moved together are near zero, and I will have no qualms retaining either one or both. Looking for a good young players / prospects, mainly on the wing and and a two way second line centre, though I am also open to other ideas. I have minimal interest in draft picks and zero interest in older veterans.

I'll be around to chat for the rest of the evening. Feel free to look at my roster and bring up any ideas you may have. Landeskog, MacKinnon, and Johnson are the only players I won't move (Beauchemin and Iginla due to NMC's).

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida

Team A | Acquired | Team B | Acquired
:bruins
|
  • Nick Bjugstad ($1.6M ret.)
  • Erik Gudbranson
  • Earlier 2016 2nd (FLO or NYI)
|
:panthers
|
  • David Pastrnak
  • Ryan Spooner
  • Malcom Subban
  • Later 2016 2nd (NYI or FLO)
|

:bruins looking for

- Top-6 RW
- Top-6 Sniper
- Cheap Bot-6 Center
- Top-4 RHD
Wow.....

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts have made a deal with a division rival. Pending league approval.

The Bolts are also looking to move one of Brayden Coburn or Matt Carle for a right-handed defender. Let me know if you have something in mind.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:sharks looking to retool (**** Wilson for trading our 1st) the likes of Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau are being shopped for future based assets.

Burns, Vlasic and Pavelski (I know I said he was untouchable but I changed my mind) are also available but I'm less inclined to move any of these players, with these guys we're targeting young roster players and draft pick (grade A prospects work too :P) please don't offer crap for them.

Logan Couture is the least likely player to move on my roster, so feel free to make an offer on him but know the chances of me moving him are slim.

this still, but patty marleau was traded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad