GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames

Looking to make some "hockey deals", not really too interested in picks/prospects unless its for one of impending UFA's.

Jiri Hudler(UFA), Kris Russell(UFA), David Jones(UFA), Dennis Wideman, Matt Stajan, Mason Raymond and Jonas Hiller/Kari Rammo are all very much available.

Only untouchables are Sean Monahan, Johnny Gaudreau, Mark Giordano and TJ Brodie. Dougie Hamilton and Sam Bennett among others could be moved for the right offer. Would like to acquire a long term, #1 goaltending option as well some more top 6 wing depth.

Last edited:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

Varlamov is being actively shopped right now for teams desiring a high end goaltender who is relatively young. I am hoping to come to a conclusion regarding his status before making any other major deals, but am in no rush.

For teams looking for a good bottom pairing defensman, Nick Holden is available, and for teams looking for a very good 4th line centre, John Mitchell is available. A decent prospect or pick will get either of them, I am looking to clear some roster space. Alex Tanguay is available to any contender (he has a NMC) looking for a veteran rental top nine winger.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:wings

Looking to get a capable top pairing RHD as well as either a 1LW OR 2C. All my top prospects and picks available as well as servicable depth guys.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts need playmaking wingers and some young + good right wingers -- another top 4 defender would be nice too

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Getting close on deals for JVR and Komarov. Phaneuf is still available too.

Top offers:
JVR - Recent top 5 pick, 2 B level prospects, pick
Komarov - 2nd 2016 and a cap dump
Phaneuf - Good forward prospect, 2nd, 3rd, cap dump

PM!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
TRADE DEAL

:blues Patrick Marleau (50% retained) + Raffi Torres
:sharks Jaden Schwartz

• Young Schwartz's ankle injury expected to sideline him until at least February if not later. He has been an equivalent offensive producer to Marleau the last seasons, but Patty's Olympic pp and pk performances and all-time great GWG totals are huge in the immediate future.
  • Marleau is at half price, and waives for a contender making serious moves to compete from top to bottom through four rounds of the playoffs for the next two postseasons; rumour has it he may be offered a sweet contract extension before the end of the 2016/17 season.
  • Torres will be back from suspension well before the playoffs and back to his ol' effective agitating self to draw opposing players off their game in a 12th/13th forward role, though he's good for 15 goals, 30 points a season when healthy and unpenalized.
Marleau a Blue for the 2016 & 2017 playoffs
tumblr_mn5lt82dtH1rs6puwo1_500.png

The Hockey News said:
Is blessed with great speed, so he can catch defenders off guard by blazing right by them.
Has natural goal-scoring ability, highlighted by a deadly shot and good size.
Also has defensive acumen, as well. Can play wing and center.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:caps are looking to move Brooks Laich and our 2016 2nd for the best middle six forward they can get. Let me know if that intrigues you.

Jason Chimera is available for anyone looking for some forward depth. Still very fast, gritty and can provide a veteran presence.

Our 1st, prospects, Marcus Johansson, Stanislav Galiev, etc. can be made into s package for a strong top 6 forward.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj

Looking for prospects and young NHLers specifically on the right wing and at RHD

Looking to move Clarkson and Tyutin in deals I'm willing to add to and could be tempted to move Bobrovsky, Dubinsky, Foligno, Atkinson and Johnson

Let me know if you have any interest in them and we can work from there

Still this

Willing to retain salary on some of these guys for the right deal

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:sense

are.....sensing....some trades talks approaching...

Bobby Ryan
Craig Anderson
Pat Weircioch
Clark "clark" MacArthur
Chris Phillips
all in various sorts of talks....get your stuff in.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Not Goodbye... We'll see you later

The Los Angeles Kings have traded Anze Kopitar (50% retained), Milan Lucic, and Christian Ehrhoff to the Minnesota Wild.

In exchange we have acquired Charlie Coyle, Jason Zucker, and Marco Scandella.

GM Triplecheeseburglar said of Kopitar "He's an excellent player, any team that he chooses to sign with is very lucky."

It is rumored that LA will pursue Kopitar in free agency.

LA traded 3 UFAs-to-be for guys who will fit into the team's plans long-term. We are thrilled to welcome these 3 talented young players to our organization.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Dustin Brown, Marion Gaborik, Alec Martinez, Nick Shore, Derek Forbort, Jordan Nolan, and Dwight King are available for trade. Looking for RWers and a RHD or 2.

PaulBissonnette

Average-sized wrench
Jan 24, 2014
Saskatchewan
The Los Angeles Kings have traded Anze Kopitar (50% retained), Milan Lucic, and Christian Ehrhoff to the Minnesota Wild.

In exchange we have acquired Charlie Coyle, Jason Zucker, and Marco Scandella.

GM Triplecheeseburglar said of Kopitar "He's an excellent player, any team that he chooses to sign with is very lucky."

It is rumored that LA will pursue Kopitar in free agency.

LA traded 3 UFAs-to-be for guys who will fit into the team's plans long-term. We are thrilled to welcome these 3 talented young players to our organization.

View attachment 86037 Confirm.

Although it was difficult to trade so much young talent for pending UFAs, we feel that these 3 veteran players put us at a level that is capable of competing for a Stanley Cup.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj around and really bored message me for trade talks for anyone but Johansen, Jenner, Murray and Werenski

Anyone else can be had including prospects and roster guys like Johnson, Foligno, Atkinson etc

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Getting close on deals for JVR and Komarov. Phaneuf is still available too.

Top offers:
JVR - Recent top 5 pick, 2 B level prospects, pick
Komarov - 2nd 2016 and a cap dump
Phaneuf - Good forward prospect, 2nd, 3rd, cap dump

PM!

Will be making decisions on Komarov and JVR tonight/tomorrow morning. If you are interested,get your offers in ASAP

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:pens

We have received a significant amount of interest in Evgeni Malkin. We still know he is a top player in the entire world, but this team needs a major change and unfortunately he looks to be the odd man out.

Any package needs to include a significant young NHL defenceman as well as at least one more young NHL player. That still won't be enough but to at least get in conversations thats what an offer needs to start with.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Cause I haven't gotten any PMs, I'm just going to throw out the fact that I am open to moving Stamkos if the right offer came around. Same criteria/blurb PIT posted for Malkin ;)

-- but I'd like a forward instead of the D he's looking for

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

I will be making a decision on Varlamov in the next 24 hours, either keeping or trading him, which should help determine the direction I want to go in other trades. If interested, make an offer.

Both Duchene and Barrie are very much available, but the chances of them being moved together are near zero, and I will have no qualms retaining either one or both. Looking for a good young players / prospects, mainly on the wing and and a two way second line centre, though I am also open to other ideas. I have minimal interest in draft picks and zero interest in older veterans.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: