GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:habs

We're now looking at both buying AND selling... only untouchables are Price, Subban, Tinordi, Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Pacioretty.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:hawks

Will be available for trade talks after a few busy days of work.

Still looking to find a long term solution for our second line center position. And we would also love to add another top 6-9 LW. Mainly using futures as trade bait including all picks, and prospects (excluding Brandon Saad who would only be moved in a major deal).

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:devils

I might be looking to move Malcolm Subban for an equal quality forward prospect, or maybe packaging him with Adam Henrique for an upgrade at center.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:jets still selling most of the vets on the team!! Looking for good young talent to add to the core we have here. Great players like Enstrom, Big Buff, Wheeler, Ladd ect can all be had for the right price

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
Goligoski, Gonchar, Robidas and Daley available. Looking to completely overhaul my blueline and maybe add a top 6 forward. Interested in prospects as well.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Looking to go all in and add a legit 2nd line center as well as possibly a gritty, scoring winger. All picks/prospects as well as young players are available. A cap dump will likely need to be going back though. Let me know what you have!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Flyers-Giroux-not-traveling-to-next-game-NTMTUFO-x-large.jpg

:flyers: Nail Yakupov, Sam Gagner, Oscar Klefbom, EDM 2014 1st Round Pick
:edmonton: Claude Giroux and Wayne Simmonds

The Flyers have announced that they have traded Captain Claude Giroux and fan favorite Wayne Simmonds in a deal that brings 4 "first round picks" to Philly. Edmonton is one of the worst teams in the league so far, just above our own team. After the slow start to the season we decided that we needed to make a change and bringing in this package is something that we couldn't pass up. Yakupov is a 1st Overall talent and Klefbom is a top defensive prospect, something that we really needed.

We are continuing to shop players like Scott Hartnell and Jakub Voracek. We are listening to offers for Schenn and Couturier but they will be harder to acquire then what they could have been had for prior to the start of the game. I would like to send Kimmo Timonen to a contender for the top pick offered.

Current Lineup:

Scott Hartnell - Vinny Lecavalier - Nail Yakupov
Jakub Voracek - Brayden Schenn - Matt Read
Sam Gagner - Sean Couturier - Steve Downie
Michael Raffl - Adam Hall - Zac Rinaldo

Kimmo Timonen - Erik Gustafsson
Mark Streit - Luke Schenn
Nicklas Grossmann - Andrej Mezsaros

Steve Mason
Ray Emery

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:ducks assign Peter Holland, Patrick Maroon and Sami Vatanen to the Norfolk Admirals of the AHL.

Daniel Winnik & Luca Sbisa are on the block. Also entertaining ideas with my plethora of goaltenders. You're likely wasting your time with Gibson unless I'm blown away.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

The Rangers have the following players available:

MDZ
Callahan
Girardi
Boyle
Pyatt
D. Moore
Stralman
MZA
Pouliot

Looking for good young players and a puck moving dman

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I actually like it for both teams, especially for the Oilers. If EDM pick is top 10, it could look better for Philly.

Gah!

I mean, value wise, I don't quite have a problem with it. But Edmonton is such a dead turd that I imagine that pick to be Ekblad, and this trade does nothing to address the problems Edmonton is facing.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:nashville

-Leaning towards keeping Shea Weber but he is still very much available. If he is not moved, Kevin Klein will be made available.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:flyers

For now we are going to focus on moving Jakub Voracek and Kimmo Timonen. We're going to take a break from talking Schenn and Couturier until we get a deal we like for Voracek and Timonen.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I like it for Edmonton, myself. Guts some of the future, but they majorly upgrade at forward, and possibly this is the type of shake-up that can turn the franchise around. Giroux adds a superstar skillset, and Simmonds adds size, grit and goal scoring. Both guys are still fairly young and are signed long term.

Fair deal for both sides though.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Gah!

I mean, value wise, I don't quite have a problem with it. But Edmonton is such a dead turd that I imagine that pick to be Ekblad, and this trade does nothing to address the problems Edmonton is facing.

Getting a franchise center and a top 6 physical forward is actually quite good. Edmonton won't end up a bottom 5 team in this game IMO.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Remember that Edmonton only plays 19 games after the trade deadline, so they may be better in the future but it will be hard to make up this season.

They won't have enough time to get close to the playoffs but I don't see them as a bottom 5 team at all.

My two cents anyway, at least we have people around to discuss trades in this game. :laugh:

member 202355

:bruins

Boston reassigns Eric Gryba and Matt Bartkowski to Providence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad