GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

member 202355

:bruins

Looking to package Soderberg + prospect for a cheap, third-line winger. PM me.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:nashville

-Paul Gaustad OTB for a team looking for a 3rd line center. Looking for a pick/prospect in return.

-David Legwand OTB for a team looking for a second line center. Looking for a forward prospect/young forward with potential in return.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:ducks

Keeping my eye out for a 2nd line center.

Also looking to move Allen for picks/prospects/cheap.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:jets looking for a young goalie to lead us in the future also a good young top 4 LHD or top LHD prospect and a good young top 6RW or top RW prospect

Everyone OTB except Kane, Bogo, Trouba and Scheifele

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:devils

Adam Henrique: I have gotten an offer for Henrique that has gotten my attention and am thinking it over. If you want him you'll need to part with a good center prospect as part of the package, he wont be cheap.

Jaromir Jagr: I have gotten an okay offer, I guess...I don't know, I might just block the GM's phone number because he seems to be in love with one of his prospects. Looking for a 2nd + a solid prospect.

Michael Ryder, Andy Greene, Bryce Salvador have yet to receive interest.
Anton Volchenkov is available for cheap.
Travis Zajac and Cory Schneider could be available for the right price.

Looking for young roster players, prospects, and picks. Quality, not quantity.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
"Each team has the option of sending ONE player on a 1-way contract to the minors or Europe due to cap reasons."

I probably used the wrong wording, but regardless, I should be able to send Ruutu to the minors/Europe without incurring the cap hit.

No you can't, he has a NMC.

EDIT : Beat to it numerous times.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl WAIVER ALERT

The Florida Panthers have placed forward Jesse Winchester and defenseman Matt Gilroy on waivers.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:devils

The New Jersey Devils have fired Peter DeBoer and have hired Guy Boucher as the new head coach.

#Nuckles4GMoftheYear

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:flames

Mike Cammalleri: Could be moved soon, have a couple solid offers. Looking for a 1st, can take cap back in the deal.

Matt Stajan/Lee Stempniak: Looking for a 2nd/3rd and or prospect, can take cap back as well.

Jackman/Butler/Smith/O'Brien/Russell/MacDonald: Fairly cheap prices for all these guys.

member 202355

:flames

Mike Cammalleri: Could be moved soon, have a couple solid offers. Looking for a 1st, can take cap back in the deal.

Matt Stajan/Lee Stempniak: Looking for a 2nd/3rd and or prospect, can take cap back as well.

Jackman/Butler/Smith/O'Brien/Russell/MacDonald: Fairly cheap prices for all these guys.

:confused:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
To :bruins:
Michael Ryder ($1M retained by Devils)

To :devils:
Malcolm Subban
Boston's 2014 2nd round pick

I have decided to take offers for Cory Schneider just to see what I could get for him. If I see something I like, I'll move him.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:sabres

We've received a ton of interest on Christian Ehrhoff and Steve Ott, and though we weren't thinking of moving these guys, the right offer could make us do it.

Drew Stafford and Matt Moulson have received some interest as well. Keep the offer comin'!

I'm surprised Ryan Miller hasn't received any interest so far. A top-flight goalie with great stats this year, come on people.

Looking for:
-Young starting goalie OR Grade A goalie prospect
-Young NHL-ready, high-quality players at C and W
-2014 and 2015 1st round picks

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:panthers 6 PLAYERS TRADE WITH BOSTON

The Florida Panthers have traded forwards Brad Boyes and Scott Gomez to the Boston Bruins for forwards Daniel Paille, Shawn Thornton, Jordan Caron and Alexander Khokhlachev.

"Boston were looking for offensive depth and we quickly came to an agreement. While we lose a top 9 forward in Boyes, we gain two guys in Paille and Thornton who are better suited than Gomez for 4th line duties. Jordan Caron is still young and he will benefit from a change of scenery. He should get a full time spot next year. Finally, we are thrilled to add Koko to the organization."

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:panthers UPDATE

ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
Brian Campbell (LNTC) *willing to retain up to 2M$ per in salary for the right offer
Kris Versteeg
Tim Thomas (NMC)
Scottie Upshall (LNTC)
Tomas Kopecky
Sean Bergenheim
Ed Jovanovski
Mike Weaver
Ryan Whitney

*Can take on cap dumps in trades as long as it is an expiring contract or at least a somewhat useful player.

PM!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl WAIVER ALERT

The Florida Panthers have placed forwards Krystofer Barch and Steve Pinizzotto on waivers.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes are still around looking for a 2nd/3rd line 2-way winger. We have lots of young D to offer anyone looking for it.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

All picks/prospects, including Horvat/Shinkaruk, as well as young roster players Chris Tanev and Jordan Schroeder are available for a legit, 2nd line center. PM me with what you've got available.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->