GM Game #2 by CR, RR, and IR4

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Barret Jackman and Matt Carle will probably sign tonight.
Get your final offers in to me soon. I will be gone until 4pm Eastern, so don't worry if you don't hear from me until then.

BH4991

Jul 4, 2006
:isles
NY Islanders Acquire Chris Butler
GYI0061889850.jpg

"The New York Islanders are happy to announce that we have acquired Chris Butler from the Calgary Flames. In return we sent out our 3rd round pick in the 2013 NHL draft. We felt it was necessary to add another legitimate NHL defenseman and Butler seemed like a great fit. For now Butler will probably be a bottom-pairing guy for us, but we believe he has the potential to one day be a good number 3 or 4 player for our defense corps."
To NYI: Chris Butler
To CGY: NY Islanders 2013 3rd Round Pick

Rob Scuderi

Sep 3, 2009
:isles
NY Islanders Acquire Chris Butler
GYI0061889850.jpg

"The New York Islanders are happy to announce that we have acquired Chris Butler from the Calgary Flames. In return we sent out our 3rd round pick in the 2013 NHL draft. We felt it was necessary to add another legitimate NHL defenseman and Butler seemed like a great fit. For now Butler will probably be a bottom-pairing guy for us, but we believe he has the potential to one day be a good number 3 or 4 player for our defense corps."
To NYI: Chris Butler
To CGY: NY Islanders 2013 3rd Round Pick
Calgary confirms. Chris got caught up in a numbers game with our team and he'll do well in New York.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Tanguay trade has been re-worked. Booth has been re-sent to Carolina for Tanguay and Drayson Bowman. Our roster is set for the upcoming year and man are we excited

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Tanguay-Kesler-Doan
Higgins-Hodgson-Hansen
Tootoo-Malhotra-Pyatt

Edler-Green
Hamhuis-Kulikov
Mitchell-Tanev
Aulie

Schneider
Smith

IN: Tanguay, Doan, Mike Green, Kulikov, Mike Smith, Tootoo, Pyatt
Prospects: Jensen, Tanev, Aulie, Schroeder, Lack, Bowman
OUT: Booth, Lapierre, Bieksa, Luongo, Ballard

Arguably the best Canucks team ever iced, we think we moved on from Luongo in style.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
These guys are still looking for NHL contracts

Jiri Hudler
Todd Bertuzzi
Mikael Samuelsson
Andrew Brunette
Jason Arnott
Patrick O’Sullivan
Brett McLean
Niklas Hagman
Sammi Pahlsson
Daniel Carcillo

Last edited:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I had a ton of fun with the RFAs, but man I just couldn't get into being Boston's GM. I need to stick with Western teams.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:cbj

Mac is back; Jackets bring in Mactavish

mactavish_craig250.jpg

The Columbus Blue Jackets announced Craig Mactavish as their new head coach today, replacing Scott Arniel who was relieved of his duties late last week.

"We feel Craig Mactavish is a fine candidate to lead out club - he has experience as a player and a head coach in this league, has gone to the Stanley Cup in both roles, and is accustomed to handling a young team and building a proper and professional work ethic. We're thrilled to bring Craig in as the new coach of the Columbus Blue Jackets."

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nucks

Tanguay trade has been re-worked. Booth has been re-sent to Carolina for Tanguay and Drayson Bowman. Our roster is set for the upcoming year and man are we excited

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Tanguay-Kesler-Doan
Higgins-Hodgson-Hansen
Tootoo-Malhotra-Pyatt

Edler-Green
Hamhuis-Kulikov
Mitchell-Tanev
Aulie

Schneider
Smith

IN: Tanguay, Doan, Mike Green, Kulikov, Mike Smith, Tootoo, Pyatt
Prospects: Jensen, Tanev, Aulie, Schroeder, Lack, Bowman
OUT: Booth, Lapierre, Bieksa, Luongo, Ballard

Arguably the best Canucks team ever iced, we think we moved on from Luongo in style.

confirm

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Looking to trade Andy Greene / Jason Garrison / Keaton Ellerby for a top 6 winger. Willing to add picks and prospects depending on the player.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Florida Panthers 2012-2013 Roster

Evgeni Dadonov-Mikhail Grigorenko-Sergei Kostitsyn
Peter Mueller-Jonathan Huberdeau-PA Parenteau
Mikkel Boedker-Kyle Turris-Kyle Palmieri
Bobby Butler-Mike Santorelli-Blake Comeau
Brandon McMillan/ Jiri Tlusty

Andy Greene-Ryan Murray
Jason Garrison-Stefan Elliot
Andrej Sekera-Keaton Ellerby
Andrew Alberts

Jonathan Bernier
Jose Theodore

The Panthers are very happy with their trade deadline and offseason. We got younger, more skilled, and gained a lot of potential. We feel we now have a strong core to build around in Huberdeau, Grigorenko, Turris, Murray, Elliot, Ellerby, and Bernier. We look forward to our very bright future and what lies ahead.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I hope you still have your first for next season, because that team is guaranteed to finish dead last. :laugh:

I believe LA has it.

On another note, Colorado Avalanche have finished their roster changes unless something else pops up.

:avs

2012-2013

Milan Hejduk - Matt Duchene - Jaromir Jagr
Patrick Sharp - Olli Jokinen - David Jones
Gabriel Landeskog - Ryan O'Reilly - Patric Hornqvist
T.J. Galiardi - Paul Gaustad - Daniel Winnik

Brian Campbell - Erik Johnson
Kyle Quincey - Jonathan Blum
Jan Hejda - Ryan Wilson

Semyon Varlamov
J.S. Giguere

Avs also have very good forwards such as Bjugstad and Geoffrion waiting in the wings if there are injuries, as well as defensemen Robak, Siemens and Barrie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad