GM Game 1 Discussion thread

How to deal with cap situation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
:sabres

Looking to acquire good wingers. Still have plenty of prospects/picks/young players left.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
:nucks are looking to upgrade on Tyler Myers. Could dangle a winger in the deal, and still have some solid prospects.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
:cbj
Looking to upgrade a centre (Domi, Trocheck), improve upon one of Foegele/Texier/Greenway.

Assets include Peeke, Fix-Wolansky, Marchenko and 1sts.​

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:isles

Shopping: Leo Komarov, Cal Clutterbuck, Casey Cizikas, Thomas Hickey
Available: Nick Leddy, Scott Mayfield, Michael Dal Colle + Picks/Prospects

:coyotes

Shopping: Phil Kessel, Derek Stepan, Tyler Pitlick, Alex Goligoski, Nick Hjalmarsson, Carter Hutton
Available: Darcy Kuemper, Christian Fischer, Christian Dvorak, Nick Schmaltz, Connor Garland

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
:stars

Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin, Joe Pavelski, and Alexander Radulov are all OTB. PM me!

OB5

May 2, 2015
With all these major changes to rosters you'd really hope to see some changes in the standings. 100% we see the same standings trends we see in every game.

kulak and mete available

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
have had a few offers on doughty and Kopitar now, LA also has cap space to take a cap dump or three on either as part of a larger overall trade or just to pickup a free assest

OB5

May 2, 2015
Retention aside, what a return for Nashville.

Really these games keep yielding the same results eh?

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
:nucks

We are looking to upgrade on Tyler Myers and could use one of Brock Boeser, Adam Gaudette, Nikita Gusev to do it.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:nucks

We are looking to upgrade on Tyler Myers and could use one of Brock Boeser, Adam Gaudette, Nikita Gusev to do it.
Stralman and Gudas are both upgrades on Myers and wouldn’t cost those guys (unless you want it to)

Also FLA has too many forward prospects and wants better D. Let me know if you want to want my young F for your young D.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Stralman and Gudas are both upgrades on Myers and wouldn’t cost those guys (unless you want it to)
Gudas maybe, Stralman isn't. Message me and we can talk. Though I am looking for something more substantial like a certain guy you traded away ;)

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
My teams have little cap space and are almost done but looking to shake up the bottom-6 still.

:jets - Could shop Appleton + picks/prospects for a more veteran RW. Have about 2.5m in cap space.

:sabres - Could shop Girgensons/Hartman/picks and prospects to shake up the bottom-6. Looking fora defensively responsible 3LW / better 4th line wingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad