Brandt Clarke
Simon Robertsson
Aiden Hreschuk
Ryder Korczak
Vladislav Lukashevich

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks @SJSharks39 for running this.

Pretty happy getting Buffalo to final 4 while trading basically no key youth and improving my Jets D drastically.

Reactions: Gecklund

DatsyukianDekes13

May 22, 2020
Colorado sure is!

Columbus getting to the finals is a pretty big achievement.

Yeah you did really well. You definitely ripped people off in 2 or 3 trades lol. Columbus is a hard team to win with. If people take teams that are already top 5 in the league (especially Colorado) and just sell off all their prospects its pretty hard for anyone else to compete. Especially with retention.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Yeah you did really well. You definitely ripped people off in 2 or 3 trades lol. Columbus is a hard team to win with. If people take teams that are already top 5 in the league (especially Colorado) and just sell off all their prospects its pretty hard for anyone else to compete. Especially with retention.
I did pretty good as the Nucks. Had I not traded Josi to Colorado it would have been closer.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Draft with modified rules forcing you to select certain guys like:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/donuts-fantasy-game-5-0-discussion-thread.1890781/

Dispersal game:
Donut's Dispersal Game v.2.0 - Dispersal Draft Thread

Super Draft

Calder Eligible Draft
I like dispersal games. I did one where teams were able to keep I think it was 7 players and the rest of the players were released. When teams were picked the top 5 teams in the standings and the bottom 5 (best rebuilder teams most of the time) were automatically dispersed and couldn’t be taken.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I like dispersal games. I did one where teams were able to keep I think it was 7 players and the rest of the players were released. When teams were picked the top 5 teams in the standings and the bottom 5 (best rebuilder teams most of the time) were automatically dispersed and couldn’t be taken.
that sounds fun

I also wanna do another auction game but I'd wanna play not run it lol

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
I can run some type of game/draft in a week if there's ideas and interest
I would be down to do a GM game but where we need to respect the NMC/NTC and no compliance buyouts, I am really curious to see how people would handle teams like Tampa, NYI and co

Reactions: Panda Bear

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I would be down to do a GM game but where we need to respect the NMC/NTC and no compliance buyouts, I am really curious to see how people would handle teams like Tampa, NYI and co
and no trading players who just signed as free agents that same off season.

Reactions: Carl182

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, I really enjoyed the dispersal game.

(I also happened to win it)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad