GM Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR4

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Goalies been updated in the FA thread. Lots of action on Backups, some of he bigger names are going wanting thou

Guys will start signing late tonight/early tmw.....so don't delay!!

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:nhl

Ryan Suter has received 7 offers. If your offer isn't in the 7.5+ range then you likely will not be considered.

Niklas Kronwall and Mark Fistric signings should be announced shortly. I'll try and provide a list of my remaining available clients tonight when I get home from work.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Just a reminder, when sending a offer for a UFA, please give me a reason as to why they would sign there or at least send a offer.

anyone who asks "what is this player looking for" will be ignored

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Goalie market is still soft....some of my clients are already looking at pamphlets exholling the 'beauty of Europe in fall' ;)

Most with offers will be gone in the next hours, nows the chance

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Parise may sign tonight. Lots of offers, he is going to pick the team he feels has the best chance to win now and in the future

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Updates:

Parise: Going to decide by noon tomorrow, will pick a team he feels has the best chance to win no and in the future

Semin: Going to wait until Parise signs. Looking for long term deal over 7 mil per

Hemsky: Signed

Grabovski: A little interest shown overnight, may take another day or so, he likes a offer from a elite team but could change his mind for a deal over 30mil

Doan: Has a tough decision. Looking for a 4-5 year deal in the 5 mil per range - contending team as well

Jagr: 2 good offers. looking for 4.5-5.5 per

Selanne: Considering retirment

Boyes: No offers

Ruttu: 4 years 16 mil

Knuble: Looking for over 2.5 per year and a contender

Penner: 3 years 10 mil

Andrei Kostitsyn: looking for a 3-4 year deal in the 12-16 mil range

Ray Whitney: Looking to win one last cup

David Moss: 2 years 1.75 per

Aaron Asham: Nothing

Mikael Samuelsson - Looking for top 6 minutes

Lots of other quality players still with 0 offers

Last edited:

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
:nashville signs UFA Forward Ales Hemsky to a 6 year, 6 million/year contract.

When you're a small market team like we are, sometimes you have to spend a little extra to get the good guys, we feel Hemsky is a terrific player and are excited to have him here for the next 6 years.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

Dallas signs Johan Hedberg to a 1 year contract worth $1 million. Moose returns to Big D after stops in Atlanta and New Jersey. He and Kari worked well together in Atlanta, and we feel they will be an excellent duo for the team next year.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

Dallas re-signs Adam Burish and Jake Dowell. Both players signed identical 1 year contracts worth $900,000.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Red Wings sign
PA Parenteau 3yrs 1.6 mil per
Dominic Moore 2 years 1mil per
Kyle Wellwood 2 years .8mil per
Nicklas Kronwall 9yrs 46mil full NMC

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
No one wants any enforcers? These guys needs jobs too

George Parros
Brian McGratton
Ratis Ivanans
P-L Letouneau-Leblind
Steve MacIntyre
Cam Janssen
Trevor Gilles
Darcy Hordichuk
Krys Barch

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Insulting an agent's clints? I will remember this when it is time for the guys you are interested in to sign :sarcasm:

Nah, they thought it was hilarious. Parise shot milk out his nose and said 'this guys so funny i HAVE to get on the Jets, even at league minimum. I'll go call my agent" :naughty:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
UFA GOALIES

(Categories reflect where the Goalie feels they are, and may adjust up or down according to your depth chart. Cash is important, but money not everything if the fit is right.)

Stars/Starters
Martin Brodeur- Retirement?
Evgrni Nabokov- 1 solid offer. Would prefer a contender, but is considering it
Tomas Vokoun- SIGNED
Dwayne Roloson- Retirement?
Antro Nittymaki- One offer at low money. Interesting team tho, but might shop for a #1 job

1B/2s will accept backup jobs
Brian Elliott- No offers. Europe?
Alex Auld- No offers, KHL?
Josh Harding- No Offers, KHL?
Dan Ellis- No offers

#2s, Looking for NHL deal, may consider 2-Way
Michael Leighton- No offers
Cristobel Huet- SIGNED
Ty Conklin- Retirement?
Ray Emery- SIGNED
Andrew Raycroft- No offers, Europe?
Johan Hedberg- SIGNED (DAL 1yr 1M)
Johan Backlund- No offers. Sweden?
Curtis McElhanny- No offers

#2/3s, will consider 2-Ways
Drew McIntyre
Curtis Sanford
Yann Denis
Nathan LAwson
Chad Johnson
Mike McKenna
Jason Bacashiula
Brent Johnson- SIGNED (LA 1yr 650k)
Matt Climie
Dany Sabourin
Peter Mannino

Depth Goalies. Looking for ANY contract
David Leggio
Scott Munro
Brad Thiessen

Some of the bigger names may wait until the Parise/Suter/Semin madness is over hoping for some money to fall their way, but many will start coming off the board soon

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
Games a joke, the forward agent doesn't send me a on for a few days about Parise and ten my first pm response was sorry Parise has chosen a different team, how about Semin for 7.2. What a ****ing joke. Get real agents next time kids a ****ing hack, I'll be the agent next time. So freaking stupid.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Games a joke, the forward agent doesn't send me a on for a few days about Parise and ten my first pm response was sorry Parise has chosen a different team, how about Semin for 7.2. What a ****ing joke. Get real agents next time kids a ****ing hack, I'll be the agent next time. So freaking stupid.

But how do you really feel?

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Ribeiro can be had for prospects/picks... Has to be a good package though. PM me offers!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad