GM Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR4

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Flyers Acquire Ryan Suter
85462_Predators_Preview_Hockey.jpg

The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired premier defenseman Ryan Suter from the Nashville Predators. Braydon Coburn and Jakub Voracek were sent to Nashville in exchange. Suter will be paired with Kimmo Timonen once he arrives.

van Riemsdyk - Giroux - Jagr
Hartnell - Briere - Simmonds
Read - Schenn - ?????
Nodl - Couturier - Talbot

Pronger - Carle
Timonen - Suter
Meszaros - Lilja/Walker

Bryzgalov
Bobrovsky

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Still looking for some offense, my 1st as well as Lindback and anyone else really are on the table. Preferably a good centre, also willing to package players to get a REALLY good centre.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
:nashville

Jakub Voracek - Colin Wilson - Patrik Hornqvist
Ray Whitney - David Legwand - Sergei Kostitsyn
Todd Bertuzzi - Craig Smith - Matt Halischuk
Jordin Tootoo - Nick Spaling - Niklas Bergfors

Sergei Gonchar - Shea Weber
Jonathan Blum - Brayden Coburn
Kevin Klein - Jack hillen

Pekka Rinne
Anders Lindback

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
:bruins
Have re-signed some key UFA's

Chris Kelly- 3 years, $2.3 million/year
Greg Campbell- 2 years, $1.2 million/year
Daniel Paille- 2 years, $1.2 million/year
Shawn Thornton- 3 years, $910k/year
Chris Mason- 1 year, $1.2 million

Last edited:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Quick question .... I acquired an unsigned RFA from the New York Rangers. I sent my contract offer to the West RFA agent because he did my players, but should I have actually sent it to Tribal?

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Quick question .... I acquired an unsigned RFA from the New York Rangers. I sent my contract offer to the West RFA agent because he did my players, but should I have actually sent it to Tribal?

You send it to the agent that does your team's players. So in this case you were correct.

It's not really an issue either way, though.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

Jiri Hudler is on the trade block. He is an excellent option for a team looking for a scoring winger in the Top 6.

Along with any other assets, Dallas at least needs a roster player with a season long cap hit of $1,841,527.95 or more to make a deal.

This following trading block is more likely for after the playoffs, but if you'd like to start discussing players now we can.

These players are available for a similar prospect or roster player or package for a better roster player:
Michael Del Zotto
John Klingberg
Patrik Nemeth
Alexander Urbom
Tomas Kundratek
Brenden Dillon
Dylan Olsen
Colton Sceviour

These players are available for a 5th round pick:
Eric Godard
Travis Morin
Mathieu Tousignant
Luke Gazdic
Ryan Garbutt
Austin Smith
Hubert Labrie
Alex Theriau

These players are available for a 7th round pick:
Tristan King
Nico Sacchetti
Mike Bergin
Jace Coyle

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

The Dallas Stars are very pleased to announce signing Sheldon Souray to a 1 year contract extension. His play this season has exceeded all expectations. His shot is overpowering goalies and defenders, his nastiness is refreshing, his PK and PP ability have really improved Dallas' special teams, and his voice in the locker room is very important for our young defenders .

Therefore, we have signed him to a 1 year contract worth $4.5 million.

He has earned a base salary of $2.5 million plus a $500,000 bonus for 10 goals, a $500,000 bonus for 40 points, a $500,000 bonus for 40 games, and a $500,000 bonus for Dallas reaching the 2nd round of the playoffs.

BearChi

Jun 9, 2007
Calgary Flames trade D Scott Hannan to the Detroit Red Wings for Ryan Sproul and a third round pick in 2012

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:isles

Frans Nielsen and Al Montoya have agreed to new contracts. Nielsen will be paid $3M per year for the next six seasons, and Montoya will be paid $1.5M for one year.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
:bruins
Re-sign Steve Downie to a 4 year, $3.5 million/year contract.

Still looking to upgrade my right-side on defense. Would like a right handed, top-4 defenseman and I'm willing to deal Johnny Boychuk or Joe Corvo and a pick for one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad