GDT: Gm 81: Buffalo Sabres @ Boston Bruins | 4/12/14 | 1230P ET | NESN+ | 98.5 FM

David Krejci*

Mother****er I am so mad, losing a player in a literally completely meaningless game like that. As soon as Paille's arms went up in that frozen position (just like Horton in the Finals in 2011), I knew he was done. God ****ing damn it. I don't want to say we're screwed, but he is a huge part of our team, especially on the PK.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Sabres fan stopping in to say congrats. You guys have to be the favorites to win the cup.

Thanks amigo. I know it's been rough for you guys this season, but I've never seen a team so well-prepared for a rebuild... I'm definitely expecting to see you guys in the dance before too long.

ps - Hold on to Zemgus for dear life. He's a key piece for the future.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 56s

Source in Sabres' organization says Daniel Paille passed his concussion testing

Also, their injured goalie is traveling with the team. No hospital.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Missing in all this is the fact that we injured 5 Sabres today.

Stewart (LBI), Hacket (stretchered off), D'Agostini (LBI), Erhoff (Concussion), Flynn (LBI)

I guess they gave as good as they got

*this post isn't celebrating injury, just stating fact*

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 56s

Source in Sabres' organization says Daniel Paille passed his concussion testing

Also, their injured goalie is traveling with the team. No hospital.

Very good news for both players! Even if Paille is out for a while, I'm really glad. Paille has had two concussions already this year, a third would have been REALLY bad. Give him plenty of rest.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is why some people don't take the NHL seriously.

Scott leaves the bench and just goes right at Looch, in a meaningless game for Buffalo against a premier team in the league days before the playoffs start.

Just toss him for the game, and tell both teams zero tolerance. Problem solved.

Just in from the game.

When Looch returned to the bench he said the FKN AH poked me in the eye.

Chara called Scott that same thing to his face before they both were tossed.

I wanted to cry when Danny was helped past us. :cry: Both his head and eyes were rolling around. That sucks big time.

Please be OK Danny...and Bergy...:cry:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Let's hope he was just in to score his 30th in front of the home fans and is getting some rest in what is really a meaningless game.

I am worried because he did not come out for the "shirts off their backs"...I thought he would.

God Please be OK Bergy...

qc

Aug 23, 2011
How is that not a concussion? Don't get me wrong, I'm elated... I just can't fathom how he didn't get one.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
well, that information is coming second or third hand from the OTHER team's locker room so who knows.

Hope they're right though!

Yea me too, that'd be great news. I wonder if they do follow-up testing in the ensuing days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad