GDT: Gm 80: Boston Bruins @ Winnipeg Jets | 4/10/14 | 8P ET | NESN+ | 98.5 FM

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
My Mom actually went to the game last night. Her first game in 20 years. So I'm kinda glad the jets won. Just wish the bruins could've put on a better show. Glad Wheeler had a good game. Her favourite player. Me and one of my brothers are bruins fans while her and another brother are Jets fans. (The other brother's a habs fan and my sisters a canucks fan so - family dynamics). It'll give her something to tease me about.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
My Mom actually went to the game last night. Her first game in 20 years. So I'm kinda glad the jets won. Just wish the bruins could've put on a better show. Glad Wheeler had a good game. Her favourite player. Me and one of my brothers are bruins fans while her and another brother are Jets fans. (The other brother's a habs fan and my sisters a canucks fan so - family dynamics). It'll give her something to tease me about.

Sounds like one hell of a thanksgiving table :laugh:

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Spooner was electric on some of his passes- lot of talent; what was interesting was the pregame on the radio where Claude held nothing back on why Ryan was sent down and what they expect of him. It was quite impressive of Claude to be so forthright but a bit surprised. I think its all there for Ryan he is so close he just needs to do exactly as Julien outlined. Very impressed with both Ryan with the puck and his ability to get open.

He also lost every battle and draw he was in. Big Spooner fan, but that showing last night wasn't exactly impressive. He's got terrific vision, and great wheels, but he's got a ways to go to play with the big boys.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Sounds like one hell of a thanksgiving table :laugh:

The one I feel bad for is my 18 year old nephew that's a leafs fan. Gotta be careful with salt in the wounds. Crazy that he's pretty much only seen his team in the playoffs once and it was such a heart breaking loss. He wouldn't talk to me until after the finals last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad