Note: This game is on NESN+; you can find channel listings here

TADlWPm.jpg

GD1nZFv.png

CYLxyik.jpg

wmCth9n.jpg

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Very nice git I was hoping the bruins were playing tonight....

Is Spooner projected to be km the lineup?

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
He owns 80% of the network and the Sox game at this point is more meaningful.

No Bruins playoff game will be on NESN+.

It's clear who has basically a stranglehold at that network. I have never heard them speak a negative word about the Red Sox in my life. It's pretty obvious, and understood why the Red Sox regular season get first dibs over the Bruins regular season games. Both earn really similar ratings (believe it or not), but the fact that John Henry owns 80% of the network, it's a no-brainer.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Are you guys not resting Rask to get ready for the playoffs?

I assume Johnson will play tomorrow, but Rask is being kept in shape. Don't want him to get too much rust. But I fully expect Johnson tomorrow.

Hope Chara sits this one out. He was brutal last night. Turnover city.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Ok, Bruins. Jets fan here. I know that the Jets can and have dealt you losses in the past, but we're icing 1/2 an AHL lineup and Hutchinson may get the start in net. Go ahead and beat us, but be gentle. >_>

member 96824

5 1/2 people care about this game. That's why it's on NESN+

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Can we just call up the providence roster for these next 3 games to make sure no one else gets hurt?

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Hope they play some regs at least.
As a bruins fan in winnipeg, I only get to see them once a year.

Although it will be nice to get a good look at spooner.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
I assume Johnson will play tomorrow, but Rask is being kept in shape. Don't want him to get too much rust. But I fully expect Johnson tomorrow.

Hope Chara sits this one out. He was brutal last night. Turnover city.

If Chara sits, it'll be so he can rest (which he'll probably do one of the weekend games), not because he committed some turnovers against the Wild.

jdz

May 22, 2013
If the Bs can get through these last few meaningless ones injury free thats pretty much 3 nil wins for me...whatever happens.

Sorry for not caring about the president's trophy.

disfigured

Mar 29, 2003
Lowell MA
NESN+ (HD) came in all pixelated and losing signal last game (Direct TV). I had to watch the game in SD.

The horror..................

Anyone else have that problem?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Ok, Bruins. Jets fan here. I know that the Jets can and have dealt you losses in the past, but we're icing 1/2 an AHL lineup and Hutchinson may get the start in net. Go ahead and beat us, but be gentle. >_>

We're icing Jordan Caron who makes whatever line he is on slow as molasses in winter.

I figure Johnson plays this game (Tuukka Saturday and Johnson Sunday).
Some forwards will be out of the line up not sure who but it probably won't be Krejci.

Just please no injuries.

These games are all but meaningless in the standings and it would suck to get an injury in any of them.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hopefully I can make it through an entire game without passing out before the 3rd period...

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
My source tells me Caron rocking the wing on the 1st line tonight........let`s see how much juice this creates:)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Per the Magic Number thread on the main boards:

The Bruins can win the Presidents' Trophy with a win against Winnipeg and a loss of any kind by St. Louis.

The Bruins also get the Presidents' Trophy with an OT/SO loss and a St. Louis loss in regulation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad