GDT: [GM 77] Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings | Saturday, April 6th | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
LOL at the histrionics around this team playing poorly with deSmith in, Dallas lost to Chicago today, are they no longer contenders? Everything wrong the Canucks do gets magnified, while Vegas, Edmonton, Winnipeg can all play like garbage, but no one questions their status.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Powerplay ONCE AGAIN sucks ass. But let’s blame DeSmith like that goal against really matters.

Bigger picture here.
Miller and Hughes both had a great opportunity for a scoring chance but instead one missed it, the other bobbled it and Kempe was off the other direction.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Powerplay ONCE AGAIN sucks ass. But let’s blame DeSmith like that goal against really matters.

Bigger picture here.

Shades of WCE era cowardice.

Team gets physically and mentally abused. Goaltender lets in a shit goal and there isn't a legitimate response by any of the grinders.

Lame shit.

Goon this f***ing shit up. Fight. f*** around.

Coward team.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
LOL at the histrionics around this team playing poorly with deSmith in, Dallas lost to Chicago today, are they no longer contenders? Everything wrong the Canucks do gets magnified, while Vegas, Edmonton, Winnipeg can all play like garbage, but no one questions their status.

The Canucks haven't beat a playoff team in a month.

Reactions: PavelBure10

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Anyway...this game sucked. I'm kind of annoyed i spent the time procrastinating on what i should really be doing, to watch the disaster unfold. Very uninspiring hockey.

Which i guess is fair. They've got very little to play for at this point. But have some pride at least. lol.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Boooooooooooooo he didn't stop the breakaway tho fire him and put someone else in net.
Really makes me question the hockey intelligence of this fanbase sometimes. Truly.

That goal against doesn’t matter in the slightest. The PP has been bad for months and cost an endless amount of games. Needed a goal there and once again they can’t get it done.

SiZ

Jun 24, 2020
Shades of WCE era cowardice.

Team gets physically and mentally abused. Goaltender lets in a shit goal and there isn't a legitimate response by any of the grinders.

Lame shit.
They're going to get killed in the playoffs. There's just no fight in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad