GDT: GM#72 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30pm 3/18/19

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Fellas. I have been reading your posts for a long ****ing time. Never posted anything. Like all of us I’m disappointed how this season has gone. However, this was created by Lombardi. Was it worth two Stanley Cups? **** yeah. But all those first round picks is now hurting us. Unfortunately, the Sekera and Lucic trade is really what ****ed us. Now, we have have some first round talent the last three years. If we get a top three this year to go with Kupari and Vilardi it’s a quick rebuild. Grumstrum too. Trade no hands Lewis and Forbort for picks. Dion...I don’t know what they do for him. Trade him and Toffoli for a 3rd? One last thing. Play ****ing Macdermid!!!!

And there you have it folks, Crownroyal21 for GM!

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Another one in the loss column.

giphy.gif

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Same as it ever was, this season.

I'm watching the games now while trying not to get mad, but within two minutes I'm calling someone a name bookended by some colorful choice cuss words. 10 games left and it'll be more of the same. Same aging vets getting big minutes, same crap special teams, same crap pressers from poo-hat WD. Zero creativity, zero why the hell not's, zero passion and zero of my $ being spent on it. F em

Let's hope more than 3/4 the roster is gone going into next season. Let's hope there's new players wearing letters. Let's hope the players actually give a rip, because deserve means something to me.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
I totally get the hate for Dion carter and toffoli but Lewis seriously? The guy was hurt for more then half the year He is coming off a career year I think he gets a pass Personally i think this team missed him more then anyone realizes. He is rock solid defensively as a rule and has been our unsung hero for a long long time, Also hes been getting 4th line mins wtf do u expect from him exactly
I agree. Lewis can be a guy the next coach points to as an example of how to play. The effort he plays with. He's obviously not that skilled but look at how he can still impact the game in many ways. He's a much better example for younger players to look at than guys like Carter and Toffoli. If the Kings were actually contenders who needed cap space then he's the kind of guy you trade but they aren't so might as well keep him around.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
I didn’t come here to troll, it happens where teams have shitty seasons. Colorado has the worse record in the salary cap era 2 years ago, it’s not like I’m here to rub anything in. Just wondering what it is that makes a team with seemingly so much talent not click?

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I didn’t come here to troll, it happens where teams have ****ty seasons. Colorado has the worse record in the salary cap era 2 years ago, it’s not like I’m here to rub anything in. Just wondering what it is that makes a team with seemingly so much talent not click?
Not sure. What I do know is they got absolutely spanked by the Knights in the playoffs. They did nothing in the off season and it seemed like the team did no training, no prep, nothin. They just picked up where they left off in the playoffs, playing the whole game in their own end. I'm sure it's not just one thing.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I like Leipsic a lot more if he is agitating like he supposedly used to in Juniors. Did that last night and impacted the game.

He is not Top 6 on a good team so I'm going to want that little bit of edge if he is going to stick around on the Bottom 6.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I didn’t come here to troll, it happens where teams have ****ty seasons. Colorado has the worse record in the salary cap era 2 years ago, it’s not like I’m here to rub anything in. Just wondering what it is that makes a team with seemingly so much talent not click?

It's bizarre. Kings are actually pretty talented on paper. It's the coaching and lack of accountability on this team. The coach sucks really badly. But Carter and Kopitar aren't doing much. The kids look great but don't get any ice.

With the Kings getting a top 2 pick and some more development, they should be on the fast track of rebuilding.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I agree. Lewis can be a guy the next coach points to as an example of how to play. The effort he plays with. He's obviously not that skilled but look at how he can still impact the game in many ways. He's a much better example for younger players to look at than guys like Carter and Toffoli. If the Kings were actually contenders who needed cap space then he's the kind of guy you trade but they aren't so might as well keep him around.

Anyone blaming Lewis is out of their mind. Keep Lewis and Clifford. It’s not like they make a lot of money and you need veterans to help the younger guys in many ways off the ice. How to be a professional, how to train, etc.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I like Leipsic a lot more if he is agitating like he supposedly used to in Juniors. Did that last night and impacted the game.

He is not Top 6 on a good team so I'm going to want that little bit of edge if he is going to stick around on the Bottom 6.

He shouldn’t be in the top six, but a third line energy pest is an awesome role for him and he plays with so much heart that it’s impossible not to like him.

Reactions: Reaper45

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
"i didn't come here to troll"

"your team is worse than an AHL team"

only post of the night

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Avalanche fans: Born on third base (actually rounding third base) woke up and thought they hit the home run.

Reactions: BigKing

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Some of the worst encounters I have witnessed from visiting fans have been Avalanche fans. Just drunken white trash who look to start fights with others. In the early 2000s, I recall one specific incident where a trio of these dicks (who were inebriated) were talking crap with Kings fans all game long, until the Kings took a lead and were about to win the game in the third period. So before the game ends, these assholes dump full cups of beer from the 300s down to the lower level and decide to check out early. Of course, a bunch of Kings fans went after them and met them in the concourse level and proceeded to beat them up. They got what they deserved.

Reactions: ibleedkings

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Some of the worst encounters I have witnessed from visiting fans have been Avalanche fans. Just drunken white trash who look to start fights with others. In the early 2000s, I recall one specific incident where a trio of these dicks (who were inebriated) were talking crap with Kings fans all game long, until the Kings took a lead and were about to win the game in the third period. So before the game ends, these *******s dump full cups of beer from the 300s down to the lower level and decide to check out early. Of course, a bunch of Kings fans went after them and met them in the concourse level and proceeded to beat them up. They got what they deserved.

Every fan base has shitty fans, can’t generalize when you’ve only experienced the bad ones. I could pull up and article of any team where you’d find a fan doing something stupid.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Have a good year.

Crownroyal21

Mar 19, 2019
Every fan base has ****ty fans, can’t generalize when you’ve only experienced the bad ones. I could pull up and article of any team where you’d find a fan doing something stupid.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Have a good year.
Blow me.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Not sure. What I do know is they got absolutely spanked by the Knights in the playoffs. They did nothing in the off season and it seemed like the team did no training, no prep, nothin. They just picked up where they left off in the playoffs, playing the whole game in their own end. I'm sure it's not just one thing.

^^^ THIS. And that's on Blake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad