GDT: GM#72 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30pm 3/18/19

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Winnipeg Jets (42-25-4, 88pts, 1st in Central) :thumbd:@Los Angeles Kings(25-38-8, 58pts, Last in Pacific) :thumbd:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
PREVIOUS MEETINGS
LAK 4-1 WPG December 18, 2018
WPG 2-1 LAK October 9, 2018

:kings:jets
PP/PK27th/29th4th/23rd
Faceoffs12th13th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 20 goals, 30 assists, 50 points.Blake Wheeler: 20 goals, 67 goals, 87 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
:kings

:jets
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Day #5 without my computer so I'm using my dad's for now.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionnaire

3firstnames

Dabbler. Dilettante.
Apr 18, 2018
Long Beach
but its drew doughty bobble head night. not just any bobble head...and cowboy bobble head.

so at least there's that...?

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Winnipeg is going to be a tough out in the playoffs.

I am really impressed with Wheeler's consistency over the last four seasons. This is what the Kings should be getting from some of their vets. Granted Wheeler has better talent to play with, but he is getting the job done very well.

Winnipeg signed Wheeler to an extension that starts next season for five years and a cap hit of $8.5M. That takes him up to age 38, which probably wasn't a good idea. Better than eight years I suppose, but probably 2 or 3 years too long.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Winnipeg is going to be a tough out in the playoffs.

I am really impressed with Wheeler's consistency over the last four seasons. This is what the Kings should be getting from some of their vets. Granted Wheeler has better talent to play with, but he is getting the job done very well.

Winnipeg signed Wheeler to an extension that starts next season for five years and a cap hit of $8.5M. That takes him up to age 38, which probably wasn't a good idea. Better than eight years I suppose, but probably 2 or 3 years too long.

He might be one of those guys that will be effective into his late 30's. He seems to be getting better and better with age. And he took the long path, didn't even make pro debut until he was 22, that probably also helps.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
""""Season ticket holder meeting before tonight’s game. So many questions to ask. Ask some juicy ones please. Put Luc on the hot seat"""

Is anyone going to this? Ask why is there a double standard with scratching Leipsic, Kovalchuk, Wagner, but not Carter. Someone ask if Carter is injured. And if he is, why is he playing? And if he's NOT, why is he playing? (same response, for either answer)

Ask if the Kings are going to try and sign Limoges from Penn State. And about players like *AmateurKhorkin and sign him and make him Prokhorkin...and Sodergran and Shafigullan, if they are trying to sign them and bring them over.

*yes, I know he's considered a pro in the KHL. Just bored I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: dman3474

3firstnames

Dabbler. Dilettante.
Apr 18, 2018
Long Beach
You+normies+will+never+understand+my+giant+foam+cowboy+hat+_5a64de1479ea35239bdb0ed70a2ccd3f.jpg
Is the cowboy hat one of those novelty oversized ones?
its funny cause its uh...bigger than a normal hat

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Another question for Luc tonight: "Why has Dion Phaneuf been missing his rotation, to sit out every third game? Can we get him back on schedule and he should miss the next 4 games, to make up for the ones he was supposed to sit?"

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Another question for Luc tonight: "Why has Dion Phaneuf been missing his rotation, to sit out every third game? Can we get him back on schedule and he should miss the next 4 games, to make up for the ones he was supposed to sit?"

It probably depends on which direction in the standings they want the team to go

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
If I went to the season ticket holder meeting, I'd also feel obligated to go the game tonight. Can't believe that the team is pushing their country music night agenda on us when there are guys on the team that might not like cowboy hats.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
""""Season ticket holder meeting before tonight’s game. So many questions to ask. Ask some juicy ones please. Put Luc on the hot seat"""

Is anyone going to this? Ask why is there a double standard with scratching Leipsic, Kovalchuk, Wagner, but not Carter. Someone ask if Carter is injured. And if he is, why is he playing? And if he's NOT, why is he playing? (same response, for either answer)

Ask if the Kings are going to try and sign Limoges from Penn State. And about players like *AmateurKhorkin and sign him and make him Prokhorkin...and Sodergran and Shafigullan, if they are trying to sign them and bring them over.

*yes, I know he's considered a pro in the KHL. Just bored I guess.
"Luc, can you spell 'cat' if we spot you the 'c' and the 'a' ?"

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
"we would not expect him to get lots of ice time in the 3rd pairing" RE: macdermid

f*** off with the excuses foxy

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
season's almost over and willie finally decides to roll 4 lines

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad