GDT: Gm 70: Boston Bruins @ Colorado Avalanche | 3/21/14 | 9P ET | NESN, RDS | 98.5 FM

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Av's fans are so arrogant already.

You would think being non-achievers for so long would settle them the **** down, but nope.

Don't care for the team, and don't care for the fans.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
They have a good team but are not quite there yet.No way they beat the Bruins in a best of 7.

Indeed, and all credit to the team.

They are entertaining to watch, but ******* are they ever over-achievers. Product of a great system, and players buying in.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I am speechless lol This team of ours just keeps showing us how dam good they are. What a game tonight. We may have been on our heels at times, but who cares, we played an excellent game. I am so happy for them and super glad to be a Bruins fan! What a Team!!

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Very impressed by Miller.
Still not sold on Bart.

Was the kind of game Krug fits well.

Good game by Chad.

First line had a difficult first half of the game.

Big win on the road.

When is 55 suppose to come back ?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
@bruinshockeynow: That makes it six straight entire games, 19.5 periods, 390:02 of game time, or 6.5 HOURS of play without trailing.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Something about Patrick Roy that just, I don't know rubs me the wrong way. I guess its him being a Hab at one time.. How I wish we would of freaken scored an empty net goal on his team! He has balls I give him that, pulling the goalie with 5 minutes left.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

LOL at a AVs fan saying the AVs should have had 10 PPs and The Bruins get away with everything.

Why every time teams lose to the Bruins people complain that the refs let them get away with murder?

mattbnh

Apr 26, 2004
New Hampster
That game was an amazing display of disciplined hockey. "Talk about a 60 minute effort, right there. 6 on 5 for five minutes, and maybe one icing. Remarkable game by Johnson, though he was ... fortunate several times - My wife let out a yelp on that almost wrap-around in the third.

I would ask how Miller didn't make the team out of training camp, but I already know.
That the Bruins are playing their best hockey right now with 3 veteran defensemen injured shows the depth they have, and how far the yutes have come.

I thought the Avs did an excellent job containing and countering the Krejci line, and Bergeron's line did not dominate, though that was a sweet one Bergy scored. But the third and fourth lines made a difference.

And I thought Hamilton had a good game on defense, and got two assists.

That last five minutes was ripe for a letdown but that was a fine team effort, and a sign of teamwork and respect for the play of Chad Johnson. They played hard, at high altitude, to help him keep that shutout. Their is camaraderie and pride in that locker room, for sure.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
6 more wins than Pittsburgh
7 more wins than St. Louis
3 more wins than Anaheim
10 more wins than Chicago
10 more wins than San Jose
5 more wins than Colorado
14 more wins than Los Angeles

This team is scary good

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
LOL at a AVs fan saying the AVs should have had 10 PPs and The Bruins get away with everything.

Why every time teams lose to the Bruins people complain that the refs let them get away with murder?

That's a bunch of BS! We are one of the most disciplined team's in the league.. You ever see how many times in every single game that Looch and Chara hold up from totally putting someone through the boards.

Coach Julien is just not the type of coach that would allow his players to beat themselves with dumb play's/penalties.

Last edited:

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Unfortunately I couldn't watch the game tonight but I'm crazy pumped having us be the first ones clinched for a playoff birth. Hopefully, our second season will be better than the first.

SupremefartMachine

Oct 2, 2010
Vermont
That's a bunch of BS! We are the most disciplined team in the league.. You ever see how many times in every single game that Looch and Chara hold up from totally putting someone through the boards.

Coach Julien is just not the type of coach that would allow his players to beat themselves with dumb play's/penalties.

Is this sarcasm, because I don't understand sarcasm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad