GDT: GM#7 LA Kings vs New York Islanders @7:30 10/18/18

Jul 31, 2005
CA
What's the point on calling up a kid scoring like crazy in the A, just to hide him in the 4th line?

If you're under 30 you have to earn your stripes. If you're over 30 you can be horrendous and still get your normal ice time because you earned your stripes. The Sutter/Stevens School Of Confusion.

Reactions: Winger23

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
What's the point on calling up a kid scoring like crazy in the A, just to hide him in the 4th line?

Probably so they can trot out excuses about all young players needing to earn the coaches trust, play 200ft of hockey and support the breakouts just like what worked in 2012.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Probably so they can trot out excuses about all young players needing to earn the coaches trust, play 200ft of hockey and support the breakouts just like what worked in 2012.

That and protect the kid a bit the decisions he made in the ahl same decisions he has to make here in half the time, that's a huge jump

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
This new infraction system is so dumb as f***, get reported on your own boards for saying leafs fans suck, so there's no space to talk trash.

On top of that, now that my capabilities are limited for however long, I can't like comments for the time being?

Logical restrictions.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
This new infraction system is so dumb as ****, get reported on your own boards for saying leafs fans suck, so there's no space to talk trash.

On top of that, now that my capabilities are limited for however long, I can't like comments for the time being?

Logical restrictions.

Don't worry, I know you like everything I say. I'm okay to go without the validation.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Winger23

May 3, 2007
This new infraction system is so dumb as ****, get reported on your own boards for saying leafs fans suck, so there's no space to talk trash.

Logical restrictions.

Leaf fans do suck though so it's not like you were trolling. There should be some kind of appeal, sounds like a butt hurt leafs fan mod abusing mod rights.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Leaf fans do suck though so it's not like you were trolling. There should be some kind of appeal, sounds like a butt hurt leafs fan mod abusing mod rights.

It seems automated since the account that warned me has zero posts or anything.

TrollStomper is thy name

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Don't worry, I know you like everything I say. I'm okay to go without the validation.

05d.jpg

Reactions: King'sPawn

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
a lot of mods are leafs fans though, that's a huge issue

but i'm trolling them as we speak but being super nice about it

like... oh Leafs got shutout by a mediocre Murray, but it happens the leafs will bounce back!

so it's positive but i'm also managing to burn a few leafers

you guys should try it, totally worth the ban

Winger23

May 3, 2007
It seems automated since the account that warned me has zero posts or anything.

TrollStomper is thy name

There should be something on the infraction to appeal it or something. If we cant talk shit on our own board where can we?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
There should be something on the infraction to appeal it or something. If we cant talk **** on our own board where can we?

There wasn't an appeal or contact portion in the message at all surprisingly.

I just contacted HF to see if it will do anything but you know how that can be.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Look. Just accept it and move on. You won't win and will only end up with more infractions or even permabanned. Best advice I can give you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad