GDT: GM#7 LA Kings vs New York Islanders @7:30 10/18/18

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
New York Islanders(2-3-0 4pts, last in Metro) :thumbd:@ Los Angeles Kings(2-3-1, 5 pts, 6th in Pacific):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
Previous meetings:
NYI 4-3 LAK (OT) Dec 16, 2017
LAK 3-2 NYI Oct 15, 2017
:kings:isles
PP/PK31st/26th17th/7th
Faceoffs15th27th
Leading ScorersAlex Iafallo: 2 goals, 3 assists, 5 pointsMatthew Barzal: 1 goal, 4 assists, 5 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Lines*
:kings
q71jrdP.png

bb8sT6h.png

zPW5sH7.png

Extras: Kyle Clifford, Tanner Pearson, Paul Ladue
Injuries: Dustin Brown, Johnny Brodzinski, Gabriel Vilardi

:isles
MGf2WHA.png

0RG0DHK.png

iSXgfT3.png

injuries: none

cut.jpg

Last edited:

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
not much to win here, but a lot to lose. another debacle and we'll see ppl hanging from the trees. i just hope last two games served as an emergency call.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
New York Islanders(2-3-0 4pts, last in Atlantic) :thumbd:@ Los Angeles Kings(2-3-1, 5 pts, 6th in Pacific):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
Previous meetings:
NYI 4-3 LAK (OT) Dec 16, 2017
LAK 3-2 NYI Oct 15, 2017
:kings:isles
PP/PK31st/26th17th/7th
Faceoffs15th27th
Leading ScorersAlex Iafallo: 2 goals, 3 assists, 5 pointsMatthew Barzal: 1 goal, 4 assists, 5 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Lines*
:kings
q71jrdP.png

bb8sT6h.png

zPW5sH7.png

Extras: Kyle Clifford, Tanner Pearson, Paul Ladue
Injuries: Dustin Brown, Johnny Brodzinski, Gabriel Vilardi

:isles
MGf2WHA.png

0RG0DHK.png

iSXgfT3.png

injuries: none

cut.jpg

I believe they are last in the Metro not the Atlantic, but either way they are what the Kings need right now, either they are a slump buster, or it could continue to expedite some much needed decisions.

And if Kovy is anywhere in front of the net on the PP and not having his butt planted inside the faceoff circle ready for the 1 timer, I am going to get up from my seat, walk over, and dump a bucket of popcorn on Steven's head ala Bailey.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoktorJeep

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I believe they are last in the Metro not the Atlantic, but either way they are what the Kings need right now, either they are a slump buster, or it could continue to expedite some much needed decisions.

And if Kovy is anywhere in front of the net on the PP and not having his butt planted inside the faceoff circle ready for the 1 timer, I am going to get up from my seat, walk over, and dump a bucket of popcorn on Steven's head ala Bailey.

whoops, my bad. fixing it now

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I would do awful things to have Anders Lee on this team.

Superstition-o-meter is tingling hard with this one. Back to back? non playoff team? Probably backup goalie? etc. Too busy to photoshop today but i'll try to squeeze it in before the game

Shocked how great an NHL'er he has become. He was skinny in college, he has bulked up, he is a challenge to move away from the goal.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Oh I would take the punch, for the team: I just would like plausibility deniability for any alleged crimes. I am not that pretty to begin with so a broken nose or jaw wouldn’t be the end of me.

You're a true hero. I respect that. We can always draft convicts. The price for success is steep.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Healthy scratch for Pearson, in his fifth season at age 26? And on a very average team, that is basically rock bottom. I wonder what the Kings could even get at this point, maybe they could find a trade partner who also has a player in desperate need of a change of scenery.

If you had told me in June 2014 that Pearson would never have cracked 45 points and was going to be a healthy scratch in 2018 I would have called you crazy.

Reactions: King Trouty

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Healthy scratch for Pearson, in his fifth season at age 26? And on a very average team, that is basically rock bottom. I wonder what the Kings could even get at this point, maybe they could find a trade partner who also has a player also in desperate need of a change of scenery.

If you had told me in June 2014 that Pearson would never have cracked 45 points and was going to be a healthy scratch in 2018 I would have called you crazy.

Never been the same since he snapped his leg.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Healthy scratch for Pearson, in his fifth season at age 26? And on a very average team, that is basically rock bottom. I wonder what the Kings could even get at this point, maybe they could find a trade partner who also has a player in desperate need of a change of scenery.

carter-pearson-toffoli gave us some epic moments, but it's dead and for many years now. that's how i'll try to remember him. bon voyage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad