GDT: Gm 68: Minnesota Wild @ Boston Bruins | 3/17/14 | 730P ET | NBCSN, TNS2 | 98.5 FM

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I want Iggy back if it doesn't mean cutting someone else.

Guy has a lot to offer this team, not just points.

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
Great W tonight. Tuukka made a couple spectacular saves when they needed him. Iggy is still on fire. Awesome to see Smith put one home. Another solid game from Dougie (except one bad turnover) and the defense as a whole played pretty well. Just need to tighten up a few things

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Just STOMPING people. With three lines in your FACE. With Dougie as a vet???

Get out.....

Paille blew that chance to make it a 4 line sweep. And, Iggy gets a fluke and an EN. That just killed it for me. Maybe next time.

Where's Kytem? I need Debbie Downer's digits. I hear they don't call her that for nothing.

Nine in a row. Crazy.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If you've been in the top 6 all year, you're between +25 and +33 right now.

Did I mention the Bruins have the best bottom 6 in the league?

Dwatson783

@dwatson783
Feb 17, 2009
Boston, MA
What I like most about these wins is that they're coming from the play you expect. They're not fluke games, no one in particular is hot or playing beyond their skill- the team is simply functioning as a team and achieving their expected results. They're controlling gaps, playing physical, ramping up pressure and delivering. It's a great sign for the post season.

Here's to everyone staying healthy and having another great run. Happy St Paddy's day folks.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
What I like most about these wins is that they're coming from the play you expect. They're not fluke games, no one in particular is hot or playing beyond their skill- the team is simply functioning as a team and achieving their expected results. They're controlling gaps, playing physical, ramping up pressure and delivering. It's a great sign for the post season.

Here's to everyone staying healthy and having another great run. Happy St Paddy's day folks.

It's a good sign Doug, they're deserving to win these games.

Chieftans22*

I'm glad CJ finally listened to us here on HF boards and limited Chara's time on PP. No need to have him there.

I thought he was pretty good in front of the net. How else does a guy his size manage 16 goals??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad