GDT: Gm 60 Boston Bruins @ New York Rangers - II

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
or Bergy or Looch.

In previous Behind the B episodes Bergy has been by far one of the more vocal-him and Kelly. So my money would be on one of those two.

I'm curious how many f bombs Julien dropped-he couldn't have been pleased with the first period.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Was it Soderstrom?

I thought he said Soderstein haha.

Well, Söderström is an actual Swedish name, and Tommy Söderström was a goalie who had about 150 starts in the NHL, so it's more likely that he'd say that, though Söderstein would have been even funnier. :laugh:

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Was at the game last night. SO much fun. Madison Square is very very nice. The revisions they made are great, and everything is so clean (in stark contrast to everything else in this city).

The views are great, and the lighting is fantastic. Really a great experience to watch a game there.

The crowd was fine, didn't get any lip from anyone, which was surprising. Hoping that the Bruins and Rags find themselves facing each other in the playoffs so I can see more games!

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Was at the game last night. SO much fun. Madison Square is very very nice. The revisions they made are great, and everything is so clean (in stark contrast to everything else in this city).

The views are great, and the lighting is fantastic. Really a great experience to watch a game there.

The crowd was fine, didn't get any lip from anyone, which was surprising. Hoping that the Bruins and Rags find themselves facing each other in the playoffs so I can see more games!

8 Million people in these 5 boroughs, so its hard to keep it squeaky clean. Its a 1000 times better than what it was in the 70's and 80's 90's I'll tell you that! The only places I notice that is dirty to the point of disgusting would be the Subways but everything else is good. And yes they did a magnificent job on MSG.

I never ever got any lip or any problem in MSG for wearing my B's jersey/cap etc. If anything its all been in fun. Like when they start chanting BRUINS SUCK BRUINS SUCK LOL

Oh and I always find free parking right around MSG as long as its 7PM you're good ;)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
In previous Behind the B episodes Bergy has been by far one of the more vocal-him and Kelly. So my money would be on one of those two.

I'm curious how many f bombs Julien dropped-he couldn't have been pleased with the first period.

On the bench it is Bergy, Looch and Thornton. Andy Ference used to be.

The coach does drop a few F-bombs...so do most of the B's

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I missed the 2nd half but I cannot believe we didn't get even 1 PP. That's laughable but we beat them after a terrible 1st so that is good. We need more consistency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad