GDT: Gm 60 Boston Bruins @ New York Rangers - II

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"I thought Rask played one of the best first periods I've seen a goaltender play against us," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said.

Can't argue with that. Rangers fans must be cursing Rask. That's the second time he's stood on his head and pulled out a win against that team when the B's have played like garbage.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Awful first, should have been over if not for Rask

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall of the dressing room in between the first and second to hear what Julien said to the troops in spite of it being tied

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Awful first, should have been over if not for Rask

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall of the dressing room in between the first and second to hear what Julien said to the troops in spite of it being tied

Behind the B? Hmm, probably not.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
"..You know why? Cause your ****in soft, that' why. And that's the truth. So let's take the truth and turn it into reality here." - Clode

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
If the Rangers fans hate Rask now...hoooo boy, i'd hate to see how they would feel after a playoff series :laugh:

Good game, not sure how they managed 6 against Hank but i'll take it.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
If the Rangers fans hate Rask now...hoooo boy, i'd hate to see how they would feel after a playoff series :laugh:

Good game, not sure how they managed 6 against Hank but i'll take it.

I think Rangers fans are starting to share the same hate that the Pens and Bolts fans have of Rask; he knows how to get into certain teams heads for sure.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
We put six past Henrik L without a single PP. Impressive.

I'll never understand how an NHL team can go an entire game without having to kill a penalty. You'd think at least once every game or so you'd need to take a good penalty.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I don't wtf is up with Lundqvist he used to own the Bruins. Now he's got more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. Not that I'm complaining mind you. :)

Merlot keeps getting it done :yo:

member 96824

My sources tell me that Doggie Hamilton barked at the guys, giving them a much needed boost.

Shut it down! Nothing left to see here!

Quality stuff QC, quality stuff.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
My sources tell me that Doggie Hamilton barked at the guys, giving them a much needed boost.

Seriously, Doggie Hamilton and Carl Söderström. What's next? (aside from 14 different spellings of Eriksson/Ericsson/Erikkson/Erickson etc.)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Dougie continues to grow before our eyes

Yes he does ...both in development as a player and in size.

From where we sit he is almost as tall as Z and looks like he is filling out.

I expect great things from our Dougie. :yo:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I don't wtf is up with Lundqvist he used to own the Bruins. Now he's got more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. Not that I'm complaining mind you. :)

Merlot keeps getting it done :yo:

IMO...Best 4th line in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad