GDT: GM 6 | Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Mini Series (1-0 Van)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
6 games in 9 nights WOOF.

Ray Ferraro pointed something out which I didn’t realize. You ain’t getting practice to work on systems with this years schedule. You’re working on systems in game, so your coach has to see who is playing well together and run with it.
It’s playoff format hockey. Coaching will be a huge factor this season as you are playing the same 6/7 teams. So you can focus your video sessions on just those teams. Who can adjust the best?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
It’s playoff format hockey. Coaching will be a huge factor this season as you are playing the same 6/7 teams. So you can focus your video sessions on just those teams. Who can adjust the best?
Habs play a very heavy game, and already took out two of our D. We don’t play a hard to play against style at all. We passively sit back, and absorb punishment. Our systems are basically putting our players through a meat grinder, especially our D.

Reactions: I am toxic

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Habs play a very heavy game, and already took out two of our D. We don’t play a hard to play against style at all. We passively sit back, and absorb punishment. Our systems are basically putting our players through a meat grinder, especially our D.

I miss Ohlund and Willie Mitchell. I'll never forget that beautiful hit Mitchell laid on Toews....

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Motte - Beagle - Sutter
they lead the team XGf and XGa and so far this teams most effective unit

this season is F"""D
that is some sort of Bizzarro world garbage

Reactions: Nucker101

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Motte - Beagle - Sutter
they lead the team XGf and XGa and so far this teams most effective unit

this season is F"""D
that is some sort of Bizzarro world garbage

Motte is just an elite 4th liner. I've been watching Beagle and he has actually been quietly pretty good in both ends. Sutter I just hate with a passion he can get shot out of a cannon.

Hope we see Rathbone but obviously we'll see Benn first. Benn is 1000 times better (well, more steady) than Hamonic anyways.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Motte is just an elite 4th liner. I've been watching Beagle and he has actually been quietly pretty good in both ends. Sutter I just hate with a passion he can get shot out of a cannon.

Hope we see Rathbone but obviously we'll see Benn first. Benn is 1000 times better (well, more steady) than Hamonic anyways.
Hamonic has no legs left to play at this level. He’s done. He’s all punched out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad