Post-Game Talk: [GM 6] Canucks lose to Sabres | 1 - 5 (Garland)

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Get Miller off of First line centre.
Put him back in wing, can’t the coaching staff see he is a liability?

Out PP is shit, out PK is shit, god for it we have to stink a fat turd of Mike Yeo.

Why even bother coming out to games, f***ing sick and tired of ranting shit.

Lose to Boston on 2011, hire their fat bastard assistant GM to run this team to the ground and we are in a f***ing circle. f***ing Christ, this isn’t even the hard part of the schedule yet.

I’m f***ing pissed and frustrated.

gringo

Jul 13, 2022
Yes but the Sabres had to have about 8 years of being shitty to get where they are now .

Once Demko pulls his head out of his ass , the Canucks will look like they did last year under BB
How many years of being shitty have we had?

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Miller got his bag and doesn't need to try for the rest of his career.

Shouldn't have given him the bag.

Tbh the Canucks have been fairly unfortunate during this run, today included, but at some point you just have to realize it's not a good team - as anyone reasonable already knew.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Get Miller off of First line centre.
Put him back in wing, can’t the coaching staff see he is a liability?

Out PP is shit, out PK is shit, god for it we have to stink a fat turd of Mike Yeo.

Why even bother coming out to games, f***ing sick and tired of ranting shit.

Lose to Boston on 2011, hire their fat bastard assistant GM to run this team to the ground and we are in a f***ing circle. f***ing Christ, this isn’t even the hard part of the schedule yet.

I’m f***ing pissed and frustrated.

How many years of being shitty have we had?

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Demko is pretty bad right now, with the defence the way it is especially without Quinn, it might be a long slog for him.

He's just not tracking the puck well right now, and his whole game is super squirrelly. Moving around too much, not letting the play come to him.

Every team will come in knowing that he is who he is. This is his first season of complete and thorough scouting probably. Most starters have to overcome this transition, young guys can often take the league by storm one season and then come back down to earth the next year(s). Look at Hart, he is only now getting his legs back under him. I suspect much the same is happening to Swayman in Boston.

Rollie might be a better goalie coach at this moment because philosphy and building coverage which are two strengths Clark has but are probably not going to solve the tracking issue. Rollie was much better at recreating game situations in practice, which has a better chance of helping Demko.

We'll see if Clark adjusts properly to this situation. When Lu couldn't skate, his solution was not to teach him to skate. His solution was to double down, and Gillis let him go. People don't remember this, but he was Cloutier's main goalie coach as well. We all know that was a mixed bag of results. The guy is one of the top NHL goalie coaches but sometimes any voice can get old, or their approach doesn't fit the goalies and/or situation.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I hope you’re ok with me creating the next GDT. I have a concept in mind. I have tomorrow off as I’m home & sick, so I’ll have time to prepare something that hopefully my Canucks friends will enjoy

Sounds good! I really only have been making them so there’s an appropriate place to post updates.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Idk if I've ever well and truly hated a player as much as I hate Miller. Everything about him, holistically, just sucks. He's such a petulant loser and douchebag, amongst other unsavory things. Just the worst sort of person

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

IslandBeast

Apr 19, 2015
V.I
there was basically no point in firing Benning because we're doing the exact same things he would of done.

Reactions: PM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad