Post-Game Talk: [GM 6] Canucks lose to Sabres | 1 - 5 (Garland)

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: October 22nd, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks' Line-Up:

Garland-Miller-Mikheyev
Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Podkolzin
Pearson-Horvat-Boeser
Joshua-Aman-Lazar

OEL-Myers
Burroughs-Schenn
Rathbone-Juulsen

Demko

Sabres' Line-Up:

Skinner-Thompson-Tuch
Hinostroza-Cozens-Peterka
Asplund-Mittelstadt-Olofsson
Quinn-Girgensons-Okposo

Samuelsson-Dahlin
Power-Lyubushkin
Bryson-Fitzgerald

Anderson

Last edited:

RutherPlan

Jan 2, 2022
That's the odd thing about the start of the season, bottom dwelling teams outperform for a little while and then fall off a steep cliff.

Buffalo right now is having a Travis Green dream start of the season, winning games when they are being clearly dominated and getting every puck bounce in their favor.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
This could be a let down game...This isnt the Buffalo Sabres that we've become accustomed to the last decade, these guys are going to be a handful..A lot of team speed that forces turnovers left and right..Flames board saying that the Sabres were full value for their win last night.

The Sabres probably caught a few teams off guard, not taking them seriously enough, ...Hopefully the Canucks are ready for this one.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Nucks secure first win of the season. First home game i expect the boys to properly show up.

I think they win this.

I hope they do.

I got disappointed twice for the game vs Minny.

1st when I thought I spoiled the game via my phone downloading (and telling me it downloaded) an episode of a podcast that had a tittle like "Vancouver @ Minnesota 4-3..."

So I was watching the game thinking they win it... then it was MINNY who scores in OT.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
That's the odd thing about the start of the season, bottom dwelling teams outperform for a little while and then fall off a steep cliff.

Buffalo right now is having a Travis Green dream start of the season, winning games when they are being clearly dominated and getting every puck bounce in their favor.

Buffalo has been full value in their wins. They are looking like they are legitimately taking a step this year. And Comrie is legit.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC

Just making sure everyone reads how our $8 million man thinks he's been playing this year.

This is the kind of leadership we want in the locker room? Are you f***ing kidding me?

How can you possibly think you've "not given up much there" when you're minus f***ing 5 and it's been 5 games?

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Im still holding hope that the go on a winning run. I know popular opinion is we suck but if Hughes and Millet play 10 percent better might be all it takes.

And if it happens we should trade Miller when we don’t need to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad