Post-Game Talk: [GM 6] Canucks lose to Sabres | 1 - 5 (Garland)

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I plan on supporting my team rather than tearing it to pieces

Sick of the Miller hate.

Sit on your hands at games, bitch without offering any positive energy,

Talk about wanting players to leave, threatening your fandom, advocating booing

Criticize the relationship you have chosen.

Sad really

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
on Rathbone

This is what i would have done too had i not had him start the season (which i would have)

It would have been a awful way to start him without last change and after a few losses and put that kind of expectation on him. From what we've seen he struggles under heavy forechecking pressure. Having the opportunity now to wait and then give him favorable starts and against softer competition is a better recipe for him to get started building some confidence

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Sick of the Miller hate.

Sad really

I’m pulling for the guys to win tomorrow, we need it and they need it too. This team can score, they have depth and talent.

Just fix the damn defense

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018

Sick of the Miller hate.

Sad really
The last decade has been extremely trying as a fan. I know I’m here and tune in mostly out of habit. It definitely hasn’t been enjoyable.

On top of that is the NHL’s salary cap. The hard cap makes players commodities. When I was young I didn’t give two shits what players made but now it’s so important and a bad contract can cripple a team for years. That’s not sport.

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
on Rathbone

This is what i would have done too had i not had him start the season (which i would have)

It would have been a awful way to start him without last change and after a few losses and put that kind of expectation on him. From what we've seen he struggles under heavy forechecking pressure. Having the opportunity now to wait and then give him favorable starts and against softer competition is a better recipe for him to get started building some confidence
What do we know about Rathbone from his college days? Is he a confident player? When he screws up, does he forget it quickly? Some people just have the ability to forget screw ups and move on with life and keep moving in a positive direction.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021

Sick of the Miller hate.

Sad really
The Miller anger has been well earned

Being a fan does not require blind loyalty. A fan can be frustrated and angry by a lack of effort

You judging opposers to your blind faith is just as bad as the people you condemn

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021

Being a fan does not require blind loyalty. A fan can be frustrated and angry by a lack of effort

You judging opposers to your blind faith is just as bad as the people you condemn
I absolutely f***ing hate the Vancouver Canucks but I will never cheer for another NHL team ahead of them.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Eric Comrie is rocking a .930 SV% on a Buffalo team that's giving up an average of 40+ shots a game. This against Edmonton, Calgary and Florida.
And how is that different than Vancouver big run at the end of last season but has everyone here gaga about how good this group is?
You know how young they are? They are playing 14 players 25 and under and have only two 30 and over.

The Canucks could be in for a world of hurt if Buffalo opens up a can of whoopass

My guess, Buffalo 8 - Van 5

sting101

Feb 8, 2012

Blind Faith how? I'm not expecting anything other than 12-20 in the standings

It's been 5 games the guy led us in scoring by 31pts last year lol.

The rest was just a rant. You can do fandom as you please it's no different than you not liking my positivity.

Looking forward to cheering on the boys and Miller Saturday night baby. It's time to get the ship turned

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
So excited about this game . I was a huge Sabres fan growing up and still cheer for them in the east : and since I moved to Vancouver I have started supporting the Canucks . Tomorrow is going to be a nice relaxing game and I won’t have to worry about stressing out . But after tomorrows game it’s back to stressing out because this Canucks team is so frustrating to watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad