GDT: GM 6 - 1/31/13 New York Islanders at Your New Jersey Devils - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Well at least we can score goals :laugh: Jesus that was a terrible way to lose. Oh Marty, awful penalty too.

We need to get this PP going, it has been awful. Islanders do look pretty legit this year so far.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
The PP is such a horrid failure, multiple times. Whats that 3 PPG's for the Isles. Just a ****** game all around.

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
these OT losses are such a joke. Never should have gone to OT in Boston and then they give away two points agains MTL and NYI with stupid plays.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why the **** can't we win in OT?

Can't take penalties in OT that's why.

That was on Marty. Probably would have lost anyway cause we could barely kill any penalties against this team.

At least we have a legit first line. No more Josefson, Matteau, Tedenby, or whoever on the top line from here on out.

njdevilsownnhl*

Saw that make up call coming from a mile away. Rough night for marty and the d

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Devils got points in some situations where they were outplayed. Tonight they outplayed the Isles and got beat with two new Adams who are only going to get better.

I would like to see some different D pairings and for Lou's sake, get Josefson some linemates.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
great now back 2 back games for the 1st time come this weekend.

the only line establishing a forecheck has been the carter line. sloppy defense all around.

and marty puckhandling with his head up his ass all night. he didn't look good.

Bramskii

Jul 23, 2007
Toronto
Ugh. Call me biased but Volch is the only one having a decent game besides Tallinders goal.

Im starting to wonder what Volchenkov is good at anymore. He's a turnover machine, he's incredibly slow, he doesnt hit or block shots anymore and he's offensively challenged.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
I vote Matt Shaw off the Island... Seriously special teams look worse than the Jmac era

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
When Marty plays the puck so much, **** like this is going to happen from time to time.

Sal was dreadful, and just about every defenceman made a dumb play that led to a goal against. Fayne being out definitely hurt us.

I'll take the point and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad