Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
1707880495005.gif

Reactions: Tryamw

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I'm shocked honestly Dellandrea only has 1G-3A on the season, dude has been getting tons of dangerous chances against us tonight...he must be snakebit worse than KostcoMiami

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Turbo hit the crossbar and Svech missed by a few inches. They’ve had chances but missed the net.
True but for the most part it’s been the grit guys getting it done.

This is a classic 3-2 playoff game limited penalties.
This reminds me of another Vancouver game. Early 3rd goal and down 1 but looking like we don’t have the O to get it done.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
I don’t listen to the broadcast. I listen to the on ice noise. Selective hearing. A married man’s bread and butter
Haha I’ve been married 40 years and listen the same

This is a classic 3-2 playoff game limited penalties.
This is where having another goal scorer would help.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Haha I’ve been married 40 years and listen the same

This is where having another goal scorer would help.
Exactly what I was kinda hinting at… this is what’s coming low scoring not as many penalties being called but do they have that extra goal in them it’s what’s plagued them for a few years in these types of games

Reactions: cptjeff

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I mean, credit where credit is due, Dallas is an excellent team that is at the top of the league standings for a reason. I wouldn't be shocked to see them coming out of the west this year. They've frustrated us defensively and have some gamebreaking offensive punch- and their stars have shown up tonight. Ours have not.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
I'm shocked honestly Dellandrea only has 1G-3A on the season, dude has been getting tons of dangerous chances against us tonight...he must be snakebit worse than KostcoMiami
it’s probably been 2 months of KK’s opportunities though. He has been wide open all night….KK rarely wide open.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Rod always has some questionable goaltender pulls

I mean, credit where credit is due, Dallas is an excellent team that is at the top of the league standings for a reason. I wouldn't be shocked to see them coming out of the west this year. They've frustrated us defensively and have some gamebreaking offensive punch- and their stars have shown up tonight. Ours have not.
They have more stars that’s the difference. We’re relying on aho Svech and necas

Reactions: Wolfpuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad