Post-Game Talk: [GM 51] Vancouver Canucks lose to New York Rangers | 3-4 | Garland, Podkolzin, & Pettersson

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
I don't want to have this conversation until we actually know something, but i think you have to wait until we put $85MM in front of him before you go full "okay, we are f***ed" mindset.

Nothing would really surprise me. I had been feeling pretty uh-ohy about Pettersson's future in 2020.

it's kinda pointless to speculate. maybe no amount of money will keep pettersson in town or maybe all that matters to him is getting paid and he'll be relatively easy to resign

Reactions: m9 and Peen

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
who the hell is trading for two years of beauvillier at 4+
Just retain a little bit, I think some people on here are being a bit hard on him, last game the guy had like two amazing passes, including two tappins for petey that he missed.

Not to mention the multiple chances, he was our best player analytically as well.

Tonight obviously not as good, but he’s been solid overall

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Did I miss something how Beauvillier got the primary assist on the petey goal...Thought hughes shot up and pettersson knocked it in.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Tocchet already has Podkolzin out there on an empty netter. I don’t think Bruce did that for a loooong time

Reactions: mriswith

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
boeser loses every one of those races on every shift

any 3 on 3's turn into odd man rushes against because he can't keep up with the last guy or any 3 on 2's for us turn into 3 on 3's because we are so slow

Reactions: Breakers

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Kuzmenko gets demoted when Boeser and Beauvillier have been completely useless.

Kuzmenko was breaking ankles beneath. The goal-line in the first 2 periods

Beauvillier and Boeser haven’t been able to recover a single puck on the forcheck or have a single controlled entry.

Reactions: MS

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Well they made it interesting at this point I take it, low bar all we can hope for after you trade your captain.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Watching this game...

And seeing Chytil, Kakko, and KA Miller...

Brings me flashbacks of me saying "hell no" to trading Horvat or Miller for any of those guys in early 2022.

I'm a fool.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
war-thunder-meme-spin-tank.gif

Reactions: wonton15

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad