GDT: GM 51 | Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Thu, Feb 8 | 4:00PM PST | SPAC | Not Gonna Hug it Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
So what are the highs for the Canucks of this game tonight?

Has anything or anyone been noticeable?

Garland keeps chugging along, the little engine that could.
Garland and Joshua are still outplaying expectations. Very very impressive

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Hey! I didn’t say that you’re always wrong. Just that I always have the opposite opinion. I’m definitely nowhere close to always correct.
Personally I'm surprised you think 4.75m mik is agood top six player, boeser should've been waived, and ep is worth top five money.

Reactions: Vector

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
what do people expect from Mikheyev he's a defensive winger with speed who can score maybe 20 goals - with a bit of tunnel vision.

He played on the Leafs 3rd line before signing here.

He can probably play the role that Brett Howden played on the Vegas 2nd line when they had Howden-Stephenson-Stone.

Asking him to create much offense or make high end plays is barking up the wrong tree.

That's on Petey/Lindholm.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
They looked great to start and had the Bruins on their heels. I said it before and I'll say it again: this is just another mental loss to Boston. They got flustered after the 2 SHG against and just didn't recover, while Boston surged with confidence.

Reactions: calnuck

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I literally been staring though this game. Just like game 7 2011 playoffs lol.

Hopefully we pound the Red Wings next game.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
They looked great to start and had the Bruins on their heels. I said it before and I'll say it again: this is just another mental loss to Boston. They got flustered after the 2 SHG against and just didn't recover, while Boston surged with confidence.
None of these players were even associated with the Canucks in 2011 so not sure I buy that it’s some Boston thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad