GDT: GM 51 | Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Thu, Feb 8 | 4:00PM PST | SPAC | Not Gonna Hug it Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Game 27, let’s see if we can win the series 14-13

(Surprising how even the teams H2H have been since 2011)

"Game 8" was one of the best regular season games I can remember watching. The hits, the fights, the high emotion, the highlight reel plays. I don't know if two teams that played for the Cup have had the bad blood those two teams had since then.

-

Flashing forward to now - just win, baby. Two top teams in the league set to go at it.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

Screenshot (2997).png

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
It's funny how I still, and likely always will hate the Bruins.

It's weird because I kind of dug them as a kid, especially when they had Ray Borque. But now it's just seething, blind, hatred.

I hope we crush them.

A game/playoff series can change everything - I hate almost everyone associated with the 2011 Bruins. Now it's pretty much just Marchand and Jack Edwards. (and the League Officiating Office, the CBC/Canadian Media outside of BC, really :laugh: ). I can admire the talent of a guy like Pastrnak and he seems like a good dude.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
It's funny how I still, and likely always will hate the Bruins.

It's weird because I kind of dug them as a kid, especially when they had Ray Borque. But now it's just seething, blind, hatred.

I hope we crush them.
I really liked their jerseys too.

Now I’ll always hate them

• Haha
Reactions: Flik

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Guys, we are on top of the league in wins, points, and winning percentage.

If I had predicted this at the start of the season you'd all have petitioned the HFBoards webmaster to trace my IP and notify the RCMP that this guy needs a wellness check. He's crazy and he's capable of doing crazy shit.

What's more is that we have a pretty huge 8 game lead for the division, it won't be easy for other teams to catch up.

Looking very likely we'll see LA in the first round, and we still play them 4 times before the end of the season. Should make for some fun watching!!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Guys, we are on top of the league in wins, points, and winning percentage.

If I had predicted this at the start of the season you'd all have petitioned the HFBoards webmaster to trace my IP and notify the RCMP that this guy needs a wellness check. He's crazy and he's capable of doing crazy shit.
Man I love this team :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad