GDT: GM 51 | Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Thu, Feb 8 | 4:00PM PST | SPAC | Not Gonna Hug it Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
None of these players have any connection to the 2011 team. There is no rivalry for them, its just another game
It's not though. It's a game against the #1 team in the east and the 2nd best team in the league.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
This game probably ends up being pretty close without the blunders in the first period. It's not like the team is bad.
Just lazy play and little mistakes EP has games he just looks disinterested tonight is one and if he really wants to win he needs to lead better than this .

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Has Mikheyev ever sniped a goal? I'm being serious, he always seems to hit the Goalies chest.

The crazy thing is for how bad he’s looked most of the year and the fact he hasn’t scored much recently, his 5v5 production is still top line level so far

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
So what are the highs for the Canucks of this game tonight?

Has anything or anyone been noticeable?

Garland keeps chugging along, the little engine that could.

3rd Sedin

Dec 15, 2010
Regina
This night is frustrating as hell. Believe me I was there in person for Game 3 and 4 and hate losing to the Bs. But there’s some wild takes in here, lol.

Terrible off night for most of the team. These nights are allowed, and statistically they’re more likely on an eastern road trip. Coming off 12 games without a regulation loss.

We’ll get Boston back on home ice in the next month.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This night is frustrating as hell. Believe me I was there in person for Game 3 and 4 and hate losing to the Bs. But there’s some wild takes in here, lol.

Terrible off night for most of the team. These nights are allowed, and statistically they’re more likely on an eastern road trip. Coming off 12 games without a regulation loss.

We’ll get Boston back on home ice in the next month.

And I am sure Tocchet will let the team know not to play like this.
Play better next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad