Post-Game Talk: GM 50: Predators 2 @ Canucks 1

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
You made a mistake here. Your lines are coming from the center of Neal's body when they should be coming from where Neal is handling the puck. Seeing how Neal is left handed, the point of origin should be a little more to the left. At this level, small things like that can make a difference.

If you had the lines coming from the puck instead of Neal's body, you'd see it's not AS bad as you originally outlined, although from what my eyes see, he would still be considered off his angle.

Same difference, in the end.

There are not coming from his body, that is just a coincidence, they are coming from the puck on the ice which is hidden behind his body by camera angle.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
So Hamhuis is back for game 1 after ASG, who sits?

I'm guessing Biega because that would be the Willie way, but that would leave us with only 1 RHD.

I think they favor Sbisa over Bartkowski, so it might be Bart. Let Hammer babysit Sbisa...

Edler - Tanev
Hutton - Biega
Hamhuis - Sbisa

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
This might sound like piling on, but how many times this year has Miller given up a key goal late in a tight hockey game?....too many times for my liking....in close games you have to rely on your goaltender to bail you out late in third periods...you need a big save....in the last two games the Pens and Preds both scored key late goals in the last half of the third period to win games they didn't deserve to win...but that doesn't seem to matter much to Willie....he'll just continue to play the guy instead of doing the logical thing and rotating his goalies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad