GDT: GM 38 | Vancouver Canucks lose to St. Louis Blues | 1-2 (Garland) | I Don’t Recognize Missaura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
Shorty seems to be making an unusually high number of small mistakes this season.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Shorty seems to be making an unusually high number of small mistakes this season.
True story, I tried to do play-by-play a little bit, and it was so insanely hard, I have so much more respect for everybody that does it

Reactions: LordBacon

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Save Ons too expensive for the same shit as anywhere else who really goes there?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
These are the type of games that scare TF out of me when people talk about committing 11+M to EP40.

At that salary you have to show up in different ways every night. He’s to hot and cold.
It’s not even an overreaction honestly Bobby,
He needs to step up in big moments, the team needs it

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
So many tip attempts or trying to jam in pucks, we need more good shots if we want to score goals, miller, boeser, petersson ect...shouldnt be looking for tips and jamming pucks in tight.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
These are the type of games that scare TF out of me when people talk about committing 11+M to EP40.

At that salary you have to show up in different ways every night. He’s to hot and cold.
I’ve been much more in favor of a 4 year deal relative to 8 because this season has made me question things.

Back in 94

In Gillis I trust
Jul 21, 2007
And once again we get outshot. Stl the better team. Thank god for our goaltending.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
the low scoring, playoff type games.... Vancouver has not done well in them.
We either get outplayed big time and get spanked or we destroy them. or its a high scoring game and we still come out on top.
They dont have a lot of wins in games where they faced a lot of adversity.

not a good sign for the playoffs

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I don't care that Kuzmenko gets sat, but it's annoying to see Myers and Mikheyev always get a free pass. Myers is a ticking time bomb, and Mikheyev non chelant play can be punishable at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad