GDT: GM 38 | Vancouver Canucks lose to St. Louis Blues | 1-2 (Garland) | I Don’t Recognize Missaura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

WHEN: January 4th, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Enterprise Arena, St. Louis, MO
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Mikheyev-Pettersson-Kuzmenko
Di Giuseppe-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
Åman-Suter-Lafferty

Hughes-Hronek
Zadorov-Myers
Cole-Juulsen

Demko

Blues' Line-Up:

TBD

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Not a bad road trip overall in terms of travel. Once you get to the Eastern time zone in NJ, travel is light. B2B in NY is as good as it gets. Then to PItt, Buff, Cbs. Maybe not the most ideal, but still easier than some that they will have this season. Go from Bos to Det then back to Was with Det/Was as a B2B for example.

Can get to their next hotel by like 1am at the latest which is very good for a road game. Leave arena at 10:30 and give like 2 - 2.5 hours for ground & air travel from arena/airport/hotel.

Reactions: Indiana

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Nothing like kicking the shit out of the Blues to get a road trip off to a good start, lets get it done!

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Move Myers to RW, cowards
I still truly believe he could be decent as a winger. To be fair he’s actually been okay this season overall, seems that coaches like Maurice/Tocchet can get him to cut down on the chaos giraffe moments.

Reactions: Nomobo

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
If Soucy is drawing back in, I still think they sit Juulsen.

Cole is the next likely suspect, but he just scored, so Tocchet may give him a reprieve.

A balls on the table move would be sitting Myers instead. I don't think they do it.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

is this likely an optional practice? A few of the HC today, prefer to do away with the game date skate and allow the players to decide if they wish to hit the ice or not. Better opportunties to practice on this trip vs the last one prior to Xmas. Shorter travel between cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad