GDT: GM 38 | Vancouver Canucks lose to St. Louis Blues | 1-2 (Garland) | I Don’t Recognize Missaura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
i don't think the team has played that bad tonite it's just pdo taketh and pdo give it away like someone else said. this team can't expect to score 3-4 goals a night indefinitely with the talent they have

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I got home late and I just finished the first period

is it me or are the St. Louis Blues fans booing Dakota Joshua whenever he touches the puck?

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Ep 1 is great and I will die on this hill. 2, most of 3, 7, 8, 9 and Solo are trash

I feel like if ep 1 would of been a lot better received if there was no Jar Jar. Darth Maul was so cool. I hated 2 and thought 3 was okay. Prequels had potential to be great. So many great actors like Liam Neeson, Ewan Mcgregor, Ian Mcdermid,etc and some had great performances despite the writing like Ewan McGregor. Didn't help the last 2 movies centered around a love story between 2 people with zero chemistry

Reactions: Indiana and Kryten

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
How mikheyev keep gettin a pass while Kuz gets healthy scratched.. mikheyev i dknt think have even been demoted in any games.

Like some said, mikheyev is not top 6. Cant believe EP's wingers are mik kuz lafferty suter all year etc and he still put up pts.

They are temporary fix but now its time to get legit top 6 linemates for EP

Get it done Allvin!

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Teams know that if you apply even a moderate amount of pressure, the Canucks fold

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I got home late and I just finished the first period

is it me or are the St. Louis Blues fans booing Dakota Joshua whenever he touches the puck?
Its just you Pauli

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Man I can watch that third line play for the next 3 years for all I care, just love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad