tny760

Mar 12, 2017
kopi's been bad for a really long time, let's not fool ourselves

he's still my favorite player in the leauge but he's been really bad

not the only one on the team, that said

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
How? Cause he cleared it down the ice? Brown did that twice right before. Why aren't you bashing him? Doughty left Pavelski wide open. Why not cry about him?
Don't let the facts get in the way.

Suckage 1. Took a shot at an empty net from the boards from deep in his own end, and missed the net for an icing.

Suckage 2. Lost the subsequent faceoff cleanly leading directly to the tying goal.

Suckage 3. Shot the puck over the net on a break away with the game on his stick.

Yeah, that's why the Kings are paying him big money.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Don't let the facts get in the way.

Suckage 1. Took a shot at an empty net from the boards from deep in his own end, and missed the net for an icing.

Suckage 2. Lost the subsequent faceoff cleanly leading directly to the tying goal.

Suckage 3. Shot the puck over the net on a break away with the game on his stick.

Yeah, that's why the Kings are paying him big money.

Kopitar was fine....you just have a hard on for anything that you can bash

tone321

Nov 6, 2017
Kopitar looked tired but he was giving it all. Kovi is amazing for looking so sharp in OT like a young gun out there

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Yes, clearly. You must watch the game through Kopi-colored glasses, cause he sucked at the end of that game.
Oh, he lost a faceoff? What about the two he won right before that? Guess he's not perfect. He didn't score on a breakaway? Goodness, no one ever doesn't score.

Why not call out brown for icing it twice right before? Cause Kopitar bailed his ass out by winning the face offs?

I can definitely call players out when they suck, I just don't nitpick at the dumb little things.

It's not as if Kopitar allowed Burns a clear shot to the net. Or if he allowed Pavelski, one of the leagues best in front of the net, to stand there wide open. You know, things that are more easily controlled.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
...and the usual suspects are out to defend Kopitar no matter what he does, or fails to do.

Before some of you whine about my criticism, note I gave him props last season all the time. Some of you have no credibility regarding Kopitar's play.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
...and the usual suspects are out to defend Kopitar no matter what he does, or fails to do.

Before some of you whine about my criticism, note I gave him props last season all the time. Some of you have no credibility regarding Kopitar's play.
So you have credibility cause you praised him last year? I bashed him a bunch earlier this season. Does that give me credibility?

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
i call that a solid moral victory

Just think, depending on what happens with the Coyotes tonight, and then all 3 of the Kings/Hawks/Yotes tomorrow, the Kings could win again tomorrow, and still be 31st. Everyone, from fans to the team, enjoy it. It's that time of year.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
So you have credibility cause you praised him last year? I bashed him a bunch earlier this season. Does that give me credibility?
Hey, if you did, you got it right. Not sure why you would defend the crap play we saw at the end of the game today then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad