GDT: GM 34 | Vancouver Canucks @ Dallas Stars | Dec 21 | 5:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Oh lord, Boogie is a narcissistic piss ant who’s a compulsive liar to have people feel bad for his manipulative fat ass.

Guy is in severe debt and won’t find a stable job because ‘he has over 4 million YoutTube’ subscribers. His revenue streams are down, no one is latching into him anymore and he put most or all of his money into crypto, which has lost value.

f*** this guy, one of the biggest frauds on YT

I know nothing about the guy other than this video, and another one of him flipping a table while playing Magic: The Gathering. But the video always cracks me up. Even if it’s a bit.

-

I went looking for good videos of the Canucks/Stars 1994 series, and good Lord, the cheap shots.

That elbow on Gelinas is on par with Bure on Churla.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
What I remember from the Dallas series and that game, and I think this is the right one - it's the only first round series against Dallas I remember we had - was that I had to watch an American feed where they got Vanbiesbrouck to do colour. I'd never known him to do any broadcasting before, maybe was a trial run or just a get from a famous player.

Anyway, he was cheering for Dallas the whole night and when they scored their first goal the Play by Play went to him for his comment and he starts yelling about, "that's what comes from champions, baby!" There was no hint of neutrality from him the whole time and this was a national broadcast.

He was never again a broadcaster on that series. I can only imagine the sound room going for mute button when Sedin scored that goal. I don't recall him ever playing for Dallas but he was a Canuck for a brief time. That's what made that goal extra special for me, to shove it in the face of Bieser.

Apologies if I'm outing you, but @Canucker still going to the game tonight? going to bring a sign or wear a Darcy Rota sweater maybe?

update, hey I found the spot, "Oh, they're not quitting! That's championship quality heart and spirit!"

He says. "Ahh baby!" on the next, tying goal.

Keep in mind, this is 2007 and Dallas won the Championship in 1999.

Yeah...I'll be there. I'll be the guy who looks like Vladimir Krutov in the Vladimir Krutov jersey. lol

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Robertson-Hintz-Pavelski
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Johnston-Dadonov
Steel-Faksa-Smith

Suter-Heiskanen
Lindell-Hakanpaa
Harley-Hanley

Wedgewood

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley

Robertson-Hintz-Pavelski
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Johnston-Dadonov
Steel-Faksa-Smith

Suter-Heiskanen
Lindell-Hakanpaa
Harley-Hanley

Wedgewood

For Kuz to be so excited after sitting, this guy is so infectious. Miller, Hogs, and Kuz all show such emotion!
PDG was working hard last game, was noticeable but ultimately didn't do much. Is he playing hurt?

Let's see how EP does again tonight without Kuz. And let's see how Kuz does.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
In the time it took you to post this, I have already posted the Canucks and Stars lines, while also updated the original post. Bask in my ability to avoid my real job! For it is Christmas and I am not starting any new projects!

I am off work until after Christmas, but we are fostering a mama dog and her 9 puppies that are four weeks old. My house is pure chaos. :laugh:

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Anyone know if I can listen to Canucks games on a radio station? I'll be traveling from Victoria to home in Chilliwack for the holidays during the game so I'd like to listen along while driving.
where in Chilliwack? I live next to the Menzies liquor store (which I frequent).

Also, I had thought of using bh56 as my name.

Reactions: dwarf

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019

Tocch is killing one of our best top 6 assets. Really mishandling it. Kuz hasn't played great but shouldn't be out for Di Guiseppe. We can't have Suter or Lafferty on a top line come playoffs we have to get Kuz going with Petey at some point.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
I hope nobody gets too down on Kuzy, most of all himself. This isn't like Goldobin or Virtanen or any of the other numerous cases of young Canucks who just couldn't figure it out. Kuzmenko has real, NHL-caliber talent. Methinks Tocchet is being a bit hard on him. But also hard to mess with the juju after how well we played in Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad