Lindell-Hakanpaa
Harley-Hanley

Wedgewood

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
Would like to see Kuz in for PDG but I'm guessing Tocch saw the team play well so he can say he won't change a winning lineup. Other than the handling of Kuz and not benching Myers when he has multiple giveaways in a game I have agreed with Tocch almost across the board. This isn't an anti Rick thing, I just think he's mishandling the situation. Kuzmenko, unlike Myers before, isn't actively losing us games by assisting opposition goals etc and is a guy who we need to get going so the top 6 is coherent and has enough talent when it matters.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Much as I felt the Canucks usually play well in Nashville, I feel like it’s a very mixed bag with Dallas. We either have a strong win or a demoralizing loss with very little in between. Just going off memory.

Hoping it’s a strong win - if we play the whole game like we played in Nashville, I like our chances.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Much as I felt the Canucks usually play well in Nashville, I feel like it’s a very mixed bag with Dallas. We either have a strong win or a demoralizing loss with very little in between. Just going off memory.

Hoping it’s a strong win - if we play the whole game like we played in Nashville, I like our chances.
We have had 2 losing streaks in Dallas. 6 straight losses between 2014-2017. Had a 0-4 losing streak pre-2007 where Marty Turco seemed to be unbeatable in Dallas.

Otherwise...been pretty even.

Also, Brett Hull was totally in the crease.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
If the Canucks play like they did last night , they have a good chance of beating the Stars.

Canucks kicked it up a notch last game..You have to be impressed by the way they kept their composure early in the hockey game..Knowing that if they adhere to their system, eventually, the breaks will go their way...They're not rattled, its a team that has matured.

Last nights game was one of the best Canuck road games I've seen in many years.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
My favourite Vancouver-Dallas moment outside the 4OT win

Bieksa even has a picture of it on his wall to go with his Pearl Jam book.
IMG_0140.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad