GDT: Gm 31: BOS/PVD Bruins @ Calgary Flames | 12/10/13 | 930P ET | NESN, TSN |98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Excellent win. Great job bailing out Tuukka for letting in a soft goal.

Smith and Krug are money the second that dudes stick broke I knew Krug would get us a goal and he did. Reillys goal I didn't see coming. How many failed moves like that did we see from Tyler as well? Smiths scored 2 goals on inside out moves this year.

Flames7676

Jun 17, 2013
Alberta
Great game Bruins!! It was fun watching Iggy play back in Calgary again and great fan reception tonight. Tukka was very solid on your end just wish Iggy could have got a goal.

The victory laps were pretty cool to watch as well and Chara making him do it :)

Well we will see you guys in a weeks time ;) take good Care of Iggy now.

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
iggy gets third star and comes out to a wicked ovation and does a quick circle, moving to get off the once as quickly as possible. iggy's humble like that.

chara and a few other bruins come out to watch and then don't let him get off the ice, and make him go for a victory lap. and then they did it again.

That was awesome. Chara is a great leader and I am sure Iggy will remember that for the rest of his life.
Gotta love this team.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I think we need to give Fraser more than 2 games to start making that call

Little early to be making judgment calls in Fraser. The team is completely out of sync right now with the injuries and flu. He probably needs some time to get acclimated.

Oh I know it's real early and I am rooting for him. Just going back to preseason he's a guy who I've never seen do anything.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Team again finds a way to pull out a win under trying circumstances. Awesome. :handclap:

Iggy night was pretty special. Everyone loves Iggy.

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
what a way to pull out two points. tuukka looked good except on that goal. defense looked solid which is always nice to hear when faced with a couple injuries. another game you almost gotta grab two points against the oilers on thursday.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Little early to be making judgment calls in Fraser. The team is completely out of sync right now with the injuries and flu. He probably needs some time to get acclimated.

Not to mention that he got up at 4 a.m. to fly from Boston to Calgary.

Great win. I loved the team all coming out for Iggy's star lap. It's been a physical and emotional roller coaster for everyone the past few days. I'm sure Igilna was happy to return to Calgary but even so-called "happy stress" is still stress, and it wears on you.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Hey guys, guess what? We now sit alone as the only team with 20 ROW. Suck it, Western Conference!

And Chi and Ana have both played two more games. So yeah, skill competition that's not used in the Playoffs, they can have that. Also funny how Washington have 7 shootout wins, 10 ROW.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Reilly Smith has been amazing. He may be the most talented forward on this team along with Krejci.

This guy is awesome. It sucks that Eriksson is out, but at the same time, I don't mind that Smith is taking the spot on the 2nd line. The guy is actually really really good. It can't be stated enough that Smith is the Mike Lowell of the trade.

The parallels of the Ramirez and Beckett/Lowell trade are too similar to ignore. We got our 'star' (Eriksson) but the real deal might be Smith (Lowell). I'm a big fan of this kid.

canoebears

Jul 11, 2007
salmon arm b,c,
So awesome to be a bruins fan seeing what Chara and the rest of the team did for Iginla. Want to add how first class the flames and their fans were!!!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Excellent win. Great job bailing out Tuukka for letting in a soft goal.

Smith and Krug are money the second that dudes stick broke I knew Krug would get us a goal and he did. Reillys goal I didn't see coming. How many failed moves like that did we see from Tyler as well? Smiths scored 2 goals on inside out moves this year.

Tuukka allowed 1 goal. By no means was he bailed out, softie or not.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
well that third period was much better. Pumped the boys were able to pick up the win even with the line up issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig