GDT: Gm 31: BOS/PVD Bruins @ Calgary Flames | 12/10/13 | 930P ET | NESN, TSN |98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz*

doesnt reilly smith remind of you a young joe niewendyk he has a nose for the net the way he did. plus lets not forget it was originally joe niwendyk who signed to him a entry level deal. is it possible that smith outscores tyler at end of year? 21 points already for reilly and he seems to get 3 to 4 chances a game. he can score , pass back check everything.

A young Joe Nieuwendyk was a 40-50 goal scorer each season. Let's not get crazy.

He's been a seriously pleasant surprise and has a bright future ahead of him hopefully. If we're lucky he'll be a serviceable top 6 guy as Pevs showed he could be at times but I wouldn't be penciling him in there yet. Perfect 3rd line guy atm.

I'd love to see Soderberg get a shot at the top 6 though. Guy has adapted his game quite well to the NA style and continues to improve. Shows flashes of dominance imo.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
if he plays 10 games i think he'll have to clear waivers, which he wont.

I would rather send Caron through waivers.

I think after his stint up he probably wouldn't clear-especially since the Bruins aren't the only team with injury on the back end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad