GDT: GM#30 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @1:00pm 12/8/18

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
if we get a good first round pick this year to add to kupari, jad, vilardi, and clague, plus guys like sherbak, leipsic, luff, iafallo, and kempe, weve got a pretty good young team.

atta boy nate, the bear jew
Add Amadio who finally gets over 10min and gets 2 assists ... I want us to be bad this season to get a high pick and let the kids plays .., more games like this will do wonders for the youngsters

Reactions: DoktorJeep

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Time Willie starts giving more ice time to guys who are putting the puck in the net.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
hey here’s a fun stat: aside from clifford who was injured, the lowest ice time for any player was amadio, with 11:45. highest forward was kopitar, at 20:52. doughty highest overall, 24:53.
So when you're winning, your ice time spreads out more rather than being lopsided when you're chasing a lead the whole game.

Reactions: KingsFan7824

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Buzzkill alert: I cant be happy with a win.. we cant give Blake Robataille any reason to think these shitters have a prayer this year... Keep the wrecking ball swinging.

Reactions: KingsCourt

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Damn Drew is 29 already. Sheesh.
He's already been in the league for 10 years.
YRs06WZ.gif

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
That was fun, take break from lose for Hughes. Beating the Knights was needed. Post game warm up has started .

Cheers fellow Kings fans

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
My god, there might not be a team I hate more than VGK. Marchessault stabbing Quick's glove, then flailing when Muzzin one armed him to the ground. not even getting a call on the Clifford head shot, but Scherbak getting the softest rough I've seen in years shortly after. VGK loves their headshots and they keep getting the benefit of the doubt...Haula buttending Kopi in the face, McNabb running out of position to shoulder him in the head, now Bellemare clear as day...and they'll dive alllll day, despite all the stickwork. If we're going to win a game, I'm glad we pounded this one right down their throats. f*** those rats.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I also keep forgetting we're pretty injured, which is good because it gets the kids playing time but it's a bummer becasue I'd have to assume its' hurting their value. Lewis and Hagelin especially. Those are two good checkers. Kovalchuk of course is another one. Feeling bad for Brodzinski right now for sure, and of course f***ing VGK tanks Clifford at probably the height of his value, his career may be over.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Amadio 2pts and a +3

I like Amadio, but of late he has not looked too good and was skating better in camp and at the start of the season.
I know he can skate harder...I think he was one of the ones banged up. It has not helped him playing
him on lne 4 RW....he's the most NATURAL center on the Kings. The kings even said this week that Amadio
is a center....and then they play him linne 4 RW....He's smart, sees the ice well, makes plays that
I cannot even see happening live....he's got NHL talent. I think he needs to have more drive and work harder.
I don;t think it's attitude or effort. He needs to be centering line 3 to have success. I would move Kempe up to
center line 2 and put Carter on wing. Luff / Kempe / Carter. Scherbak / Amadio / Toffoli line 3.

Anyway, Amadio battled behind the goal w 2 Golden Knights and did a quick no look pass to the left point.
That's instinct. Muzzin skated to it, faked the defender, skated in and gave a nice pass to Thompson.
Thompson is even better, back on line 4 and playing 10 minutes and not 18. Luff is awesome and
is going to get better and better. Pretty well rounded game...and he seems to have a quiet confidence
and acts like it's no big deal...which is cool. Like hie expects success and goals.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Hopefully Clifford contemplates retirement after his contract is up. Would like to see him retire a King if Blake doesn't offer him a contract.

He has 3 kids and should seriously think of his health. Don't wanna end up like Carcillo.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad