Post-Game Talk: [GM 28] Canucks lose to Wild | 0-3 | It Was Not a Good Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
everyone but pettersson was f***ing disgusting the last 40 seconds before that goal. seriously, if anyone can rewind live tv, watch miller’s turnover on the offensive end, boeser do nothing, and myers and stillman get worked the whole shift

just awful.

why was that not too many men lol

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
That lotto line was so good for us back in the day, too bad only one of those players is still on the team. :sarcasm:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
everyone but pettersson was f***ing disgusting the last 40 seconds before that goal. seriously, if anyone can rewind live tv, watch miller’s turnover on the offensive end, boeser do nothing, and myers and stillman get worked the whole shift

just awful.

why was that not too many men lol
But but but but Miller powerplay points!!! He’s soooooo creative!!!!

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
millers attitude is cancerous... really wish we traded him in the summer
I gave the signing a pass by virtue of the fact we'd all be livid if he walked for nothing. If the Canucks really couldn't find a taker then you have to re-sign him.

That being said, I completely agree. He's a very good player but idk...he's just not a healthy part of the core going forward.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Myers and Stillman are now playing their off-side
Let that sink in!!!!!!!!

If that pairing wasn’t absolute dog shit to begin with

Our idiot coach is saying why dont we throw a wrench into the equation.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
disappointment-gif-22.gif

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Miller is the example of the type of player you see leading bad teams in scoring but consistently not making the playoffs.

Just plays such an empty game
I believe he can be a productive part of a true winning team, but the core and culture have to be established first, with him as a complementary guy. You can't build a nucleus with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad