Post-Game Talk: [GM 28] Canucks lose to Wild | 0-3 | It Was Not a Good Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Yeah I guess it would be better to refuse the call to answer after laying a hit like that.

Shows the kids how it it’s done
You’re missing my point. Probably too busy adjusting your rose coloured glasses.
It was a good hit, but Stillman fights about as well as he plays defense, and it’s irritating to see him remain in the lineup when anyone with 20/80 vision can clearly see he’s playing ahead of better options.

Reactions: Play

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
canucks are so damaged they have been getting weird kid gloves treatment from the cbc.

but this pbp crew is brutal. they must think shorty and john are too parochial for a national broadcast.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
The thing is if you assemble a very good forward core but the defence either spends all their time in their own end and/or can't provide those forwards with service, you've effectively neutered your biggest strength.

Reactions: Ozone and m9

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
You’re missing my point. Probably too busy adjusting your rose coloured glasses.
It was a good hit, but Stillman fights about as well as he plays defense, and it’s irritating to see him remain in the lineup when anyone with 20/80 vision can clearly see he’s playing ahead of better options.
Fair enough , I agree I have bit of a bias at times, though to my defence I always try to remain fair and do correct my opinions and views if I see a convincing point.

To your evaluation regarding Stillman, I agree.
I had just singled out the heart he showed.

Reactions: Kevinsane

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Nicely placed and a backhand but Marin should have had that. He didn't even react until it was past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad