GDT: Gm 23: Carolina Hurricanes @ Boston Bruins | 11/23/13 | 1P ET | NESN NHLN-US |98.5 FM

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Number of forward shifts in this game:

Bergeron: 24
Eriksson: 22
Iginla, Lucic: 21
Kelly, Soderberg, Krejci: 20

He didn't miss a bunch of shifts. He had the most shifts out of the forward group.

He sat through a few in the third. He was on the bench though (as I already said).

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
Number of forward shifts in this game:

Bergeron: 24
Eriksson: 22
Iginla, Lucic: 21
Kelly, Soderberg, Krejci: 20

He didn't miss a bunch of shifts. He had the most shifts out of the forward group.

Which is typically the case since he is out there for almost every d-zone face-off whether his line is on the ice or not. He has a lot of really short shifts.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I didn't really notice him miss any shifts, but he did have over a minute less TOI than Erkisson in EV time.

We were on the PK a ton in the 3rd so Claude was sending them out there in very short shifts to help conserve energy. This is probably why his TOI is lower than normal.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Oh look someone has a different opinion than everyone else lets all form a mob

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
We were on the PK a ton in the 3rd so Claude was sending them out there in very short shifts to help conserve energy. This is probably why his TOI is lower than normal.

Two minutes is a tonne? ^^

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Wish the boys coulda buried the Canes long before an OT was needed but.....I try and take as many positives as I can out of a game and at least, for two games straight, this team looked ready from the first puck drop especially with what I anticipated would be just another afternoon snoozer

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
He averages 25 shifts a game according to NHL.com. So he was one shift off his average pace.

No, it's not. The point was that he didn't miss a bunch. Plus, the differentials between him shift times show that really, he was sent out there with regularity. There were no large gaps of time in between his shifts.

Bergeron averages 25.3 shifts a game, The last 5 games including yesterday are

The point was he could easily missed a FEW shifts ( as she pointed out to you in her reply)...
So its was not a fact and was certainly not proven wrong as stated. ;)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I would like to form a Committee to get to the bottom of this.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
Beautiful goal to end it.

Soderberg is really looking great.

No way Aliens is better than Alien by the way.

I don't choose myself... both are amazing and in my favs of all time.

Alien is more a slow burn movie which meshes scifi with horror while Aliens is a classic slobber knocker action/scifi movie... both very different but both ****ing awesome.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
will say this Aliens has better 1 liners lol (more an action movie thing) from one of my favs lines ever "Let's roooccckkkk!!!!!!" to "game over man" there are some real goodies lol

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Permission to join the committee to get to the bottom of this?

your in....what we need though is someone who sat directly across form the bench and has a video of the third period- preferably grainy. Also, we need to leave our findings open so in 10 years someone can come forth with black and white pictures to substantiate the 'missed shift'. all the better if uncovered during the clean out of an attic or basement.

And finally I'd like it to go to jury on appeal no matter what we find and requisite one very angry juror- I can play the part, but its such a stretch because anyone who knows me knows I'm awesome and super nice. The internet tough guy here is just for play and an outlet for Claude ****ing with Sobotka, and Knight getting less than 10 minutes a game in Providence.:p:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
your in....what we need though is someone who sat directly across form the bench and has a video of the third period- preferably grainy. Also, we need to leave our findings open so in 10 years someone can come forth with black and white pictures to substantiate the 'missed shift'. all the better if uncovered during the clean out of an attic or basement.

And finally I'd like it to go to jury on appeal no matter what we find and requisite one very angry juror- I can play the part, but its such a stretch because anyone who knows me knows I'm awesome and super nice. The internet tough guy here is just for play and an outlet for Claude ****ing with Sobotka, and Knight getting less than 10 minutes a game in Providence.:p:

:laugh: I think you can pull off the angry juror part fairly well. Just channel the anger over Sobotka's trade and Jared's lack of playing time and you'll be good to go.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
:laugh: I think you can pull off the angry juror part fairly well. Just channel the anger over Sobotka's trade and Jared's lack of playing time and you'll be good to go.

I was kind of angry last week when you did not offer me a chicken tender before the game;)....yah, I can probably do the angry part :laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I was kind of angry last week when you did not offer me a chicken tender before the game;)....yah, I can probably do the angry part :laugh:

Trust me, they weren't that good. Now, had I gotten the buffet, I would have totally shared with you

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Oh look someone has a different opinion than everyone else lets all form a mob

There's "different opinions", and there's proposing to put a 6.5m captain at the C of line 3. You don't give the guy 6.5m to play there. You buy that guy out. I'm all for opinions, but they have to be substantiated in a bit more than EA sports logic. It's like people saying "let's trade for Doughty without giving back a stud". Ya that's an opinion, but we could stand to not hear about it given just how much internet noise there is already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad