GDT: GM 20 | Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Who gets triggered by Ketchup? This is food for the gods.

rblcem3armvx.jpg
Guess he ordered ketchup with some hot dog.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
This is such a funny game. Every one of our chances has gone in. I don’t even think Calgary’s been that bad, and have had a lot of the run of play. All our counter attack shifts have gone in lol. Hockey is funny. I thought that second game we played Calgary the score should have been like this, not this game lol.

Yeah, score not representative at all. Most of the team was crap through 38 minutes aside from the Horvat line, which was outstanding. Calgary has had tons of pressure but no finish and we’ve finished everything.

Agree we probably played better in previous Calgary games.

Reactions: geebaan

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Yeah, score not representative at all. Most of the team was crap through 38 minutes aside from the Horvat line, which was outstanding. Calgary has had tons of pressure but no finish and we’ve finished everything.

i guess it balances out lol

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
It’s sad how bad the Flames look considering they essentially went all in this offseason. That core just ain’t gonna get it done.
I actually like a lot of what the Flames have got. I think the big issue is their top duo of Gaudreau-Monahan just isn't it. Gaudreau is really skilled and has put up a lot of points but isn't really a franchise leader and Monahan is really overrated as a top line centre.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C

This third period has been a dominant period for the Canucks though.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
To be fair, he's also leading the Canucks with TOI at over 22 minutes a game...and getting PP2 time.

Earlier I typed a post about how Myers isn’t the monster we think he is then deleted it cause I didn’t want the haters but I’m back and I mean it, Myers ain’t what people make him out to be, he decent man

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Calgary, even when controlling the play, hasn't exactly been generating shots. They've had stretches of control in our zone but haven't worked the puck into the high danger zones very well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad