GDT: GM#16 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:00pm 11/10/18

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
This team won't really improve until next season, plain and simple. They seem to be caught between styles and look really confused.

And for f-sake, get Kopitar unglued from the halfwall on the pp!!!!! He's become so damn predictable and teams have scouted him perfectly!

Agreed, but where do you put him? I don't see him good down low, not sure he's good on the point, I don't think Carter can take that role....it's a mess right now...and this game, they got away from the movement in the past few games on the PP

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Oh, you again, I take it you just watched the box score.....book didn't come in yet?

Oh, you again. I take it you watched the game with the blinders on again. Are you still learning about the game? Go ahead and list that laundry list of positives nobody asked for. Curious to see the laundry list of excuses that explains their last place position in the standings and how they are the worst team offensively and generate nary a scoring chance.

We're waiting with baited breath to be blessed with your acclaimed knowledge.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
This team won't really improve until next season, plain and simple. They seem to be caught between styles and look really confused.

And for f-sake, get Kopitar unglued from the halfwall on the pp!!!!! He's become so damn predictable and teams have scouted him perfectly!

This is now the fourth coach Kopitar has had for PP's. The coaches are not telling him to go there, he is doing it on his own.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Nope, I watched the game...I bet you couldn't name one positive thing that happened..... considering you take all your cues from the box score...

07-minister.jpg

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The one I think you are referencing, Rittich made a nice stop on Brown......

Toffoli over thought his right in deep, should have got it and fired....I find everyone is still reluctant as hell to take shots....

Carter too, got loose near the circle and just held on for too long...and Pearson another one sprung with a great pass, made a good play to avoid the stick tieup by Hamonic who was beasting all night

Reactions: King Trouty

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Carter too, got loose near the circle and just held on for too long...and Pearson another one sprung with a great pass, made a good play to avoid the stick tieup by Hamonic who was beasting all night

Yep, even Kovalchuk on the 2-1, that pass was NEVER there to begin with, he's gotta fire that,

Harmonic had a helluva night

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
It's sad that fans are resorted to clinging on "almost" chances and "could've happened" opportunities as positives. Keep your chin up, guys. The Kings need your cheerleading and positive vibes while they sulk after yet another loss.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
It's sad that fans are resorted to clinging on "almost" chances and "could've happened" opportunities as positives. Keep your chin up, guys. The Kings need your cheerleading and positive vibes while they sulk after yet another loss.

Still waiting for you to name a positive thing that happened during that game..cmon now....go.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
We didn't have to read your snide remarks until the game ended. That was a major positive.

The Kings only gave up one goal. Plan the parade.

LOL naw, that's not the positive, but man you must be proud of yourself....no seriously, that parade mark...top notch I tell ya....thought of that all on your own, wanna star?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
LOL it was before the game too....

RJ, you watched Amadio out there, think he sticks, he didn't do much of anything, granted, Pearson and Lewis on his side...but man...there was nothing there tonight at least....

He didn't impress me per se, but he made a lot of smart little plays, sneaky passes. He's just not assertive enough yet, always deferential, but his confidence is slowly growing. Part of the learning curve.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
They have scored 33 goals in 16 games. (dead last) :help:

.... and 4 of 5 (& 5 of 7) lowest scoring teams are in the Pacific.

Wow. A new low that will not be easy to fix. Wille wants to guarantee this is in fact an interim job.

Reactions: King Trouty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad