Pre-Game Talk: GM 15: Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks - Feb 19 - 5:30PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
New here. Whats the Protocol? just chime in to anyone or make comments and see where it goes?

Be nice! Im a Girl lol.

Luv My Canucks
I'll Do my best!

Complicated board 4me

Welcome!

As a newcomer I would suggest for you to look at the trade threads, they are all really good ideas and most are quite realistic and meet both teams needs. Pretty sure most that are posted there end up happening.

prob dont need the sarcasm emoticon on this one

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
True, but you don't really want Burrows going after Bolland all the time. It was good he did it in that one instance, but I want to see someone like Volpatti or Weise, or even Bieksa go after Bolland and just drop him. Start a full on line brawl if you have to. Just don't let these guys push us around, and especially not our stars.

We rarely have anyone tough out there when stuff does go down and sending a fourth liner out there later is often not near as effective as a reaction at the time. One bonus of Kassian showing some chemistry with the twins is that he can be out there if things get rough or teams start abusing the Sedins.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
We rarely have anyone tough out there when stuff does go down and sending a fourth liner out there later is often not near as effective as a reaction at the time. One bonus of Kassian showing some chemistry with the twins is that he can be out there if things get rough or teams start abusing the Sedins.

This is where I would expect Kassian to step up, or even Kevin Bieksa.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Welcome!

As a newcomer I would suggest for you to look at the trade threads, they are all really good ideas and most are quite realistic and meet both teams needs. Pretty sure most that are posted there end up happening.

prob dont need the sarcasm emoticon on this one

I have to laugh at this, honestly as a somewhat newcomer to hfboards when I think of this forum, i think of millions of hockey fans playing fantasy gm yet assuming its realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad