Pre-Game Talk: GM 15: Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks - Feb 19 - 5:30PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowkey

Nov 24, 2006
I'm in Chicago ready to cheer on the Nucks. Good Luck charm? Probably not.
Chiggs said booth is in apparently. Leave it until tomorrow for sure.

Did he give any indication as to what lines they are starting the game with?

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Ok, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=rai6bXXQ210&feature=endscreen is a montage of bolland hacking the crap out of the sedins as well as his comments about them from the radio show and AV's response. It just makes me sick to my stomach that the refs turned a blind eye to all of bolland's 'great work' against the Sedins. Honestly, you really have to question the integrity of some of those refs when you watch this clip. I still remember that huge tomahawk swing bolland took at sedin's stick and there was still no call. Refs are the biggest problem in this league. One of our players needed to put Bolland in his place a very long time ago.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Ok, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=rai6bXXQ210&feature=endscreen is a montage of bolland hacking the crap out of the sedins as well as his comments about them from the radio show and AV's response. It just makes me sick to my stomach that the refs turned a blind eye to all of bolland's 'great work' against the Sedins. Honestly, you really have to question the integrity of some of those refs when you watch this clip. I still remember that huge tomahawk swing bolland took at sedin's stick and there was still no call. Refs are the biggest problem in this league. One our players needed to put Bolland in his place a very long time ago.

:laugh: Forgot about that AV comment. Respect.

Luongos Knob

PDO Kings
Jan 20, 2009
Ok, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=rai6bXXQ210&feature=endscreen is a montage of bolland hacking the crap out of the sedins as well as his comments about them from the radio show and AV's response. It just makes me sick to my stomach that the refs turned a blind eye to all of bolland's 'great work' against the Sedins. Honestly, you really have to question the integrity of some of those refs when you watch this clip. I still remember that huge tomahawk swing bolland took at sedin's stick and there was still no call. Refs are the biggest problem in this league. One of our players needed to put Bolland in his place a very long time ago.

Hey come on! Bolland is just a funny guy! He's a good Canadian kid! He's not cheap, he just plays hard!

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
LOL. That Ballard one is funny as well.

These photos are always great. I love them.

Is it just me or did Schneider look kinda disappointed in the one photo they had of him? Maybe Lu is actually starting (my speculation even though I thought Schneids would get the start)

cutcopy

May 31, 2011

What a misogynistic *******. I hope he gets gonorrhea!

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

Forget the refs, why doesn't anyone on our team have the testicular fortitude to stand up for the Sedins and lay Bolland out? That's the question that should be asked.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Forget the refs, why doesn't anyone on our team have the testicular fortitude to stand up for the Sedins and lay Bolland out? That's the question that should be asked.

Burrows came to Daniel's aid in one of the clips, at least.

It's always the same when battling the Hawks, though - one of their players whacks one of our stars. One of our tougher guys steps up to the plate; the remaining four Hawks come barging in to prevent anything from happening. Ad nauseum. This was done to a T in the game where Keith elbowed Daniel; Bieksa and Burrows tried to get at him multiple times over the course of the game, but couldn't get through the three or four red jerseys that separated them.

Janice2625

Feb 18, 2013
Vancouver
New here. Whats the Protocol? just chime in to anyone or make comments and see where it goes?

Be nice! Im a Girl lol.

Luv My Canucks
I'll Do my best!

Complicated board 4me

cutcopy

May 31, 2011

I doubt anyone on the team is scared to fight Bolland, lets be real. Most likely they asked him to fight, but the ***** said no.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Burrows came to Daniel's aid in one of the clips, at least.

It's always the same when battling the Hawks, though - one of their players whacks one of our stars. One of our tougher guys steps up to the plate; the remaining four Hawks come barging in to prevent anything from happening. Ad nauseum. This was done to a T in the game where Keith elbowed Daniel; Bieksa and Burrows tried to get at him multiple times over the course of the game, but couldn't get through the three or four red jerseys that separated them.

True, but you don't really want Burrows going after Bolland all the time. It was good he did it in that one instance, but I want to see someone like Volpatti or Weise, or even Bieksa go after Bolland and just drop him. Start a full on line brawl if you have to. Just don't let these guys push us around, and especially not our stars.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
True, but you don't really want Burrows going after Bolland all the time. It was good he did it in that one instance, but I want to see someone like Volpatti or Weise, or even Bieksa go after Bolland and just drop him. Start a full on line brawl if you have to. Just don't let these guys push us around, and especially not our stars.

Agreed 100%.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I doubt anyone on the team is scared to fight Bolland, lets be real. Most likely they asked him to fight, but the ***** said no.

Then instigate and take him down. Make him turtle. Then respond by going after Toews and Kane. Don't injure them like they did to us, but hit them and make their lives hard anytime they come out onto the ice. I guarantee you they'll look at guys like Bolland and tell him to cut the crap.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012

They pushed us around in 09/10. Haven't really seen much of it lately (notwithstanding the dirty hits of course). But I do agree with that you're saying.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013

Last time we played them Kassain was playing to well to have him off the Ice for 5. This time he is not:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->