GDT: GM#15 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @7:30pm 11/8/18

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That's basically our first line right now, they're phenomenal.

This team might be pretty scary if they can get Kopitar, Doughty, Pearson going, and with Vilardi as a wild card.

Reactions: deaderhead28

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Was that "The Program" where they made the RB with fumbleitis carry the ball all over campus to his classes and stuff while teammates tried to strip the ball from him?

Kings need to do that with Kempe. Make him carry his stick below his waist everywhere he goes.

Reactions: deaderhead28

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
I wont get excited til this team plays like 10 games or so. Teams always have a bump of passion or whatever you wanna call it right after a coaching change.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I wont get excited til this team plays like 10 games or so. Teams always have a bump of passion or whatever you wanna call it right after a coaching change.

Totally agree

Too early to call it a 'change' as it's a new coach bump for sure, but man, is it more fun to watch emotionally invested players skate out to a 1 goal lead, shots 10-2 halfway through the first. Polar opposite of earlier this year.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Totally agree

Too early to call it a 'change' as it's a new coach bump for sure, but man, is it more fun to watch emotionally invested players skate out to a 1 goal lead, shots 10-2 halfway through the first. Polar opposite of earlier this year.
it shows that they're capable of dominance though yknow? like you can be a garbage team and try your damndest and still be garbage, there's clearly a lot of talent on the kings bench

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad