GDT: GM#14 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30-Willie Era Begins!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
If the Kings win tomorrow, there's a scenario in which they could be 4 points out of a playoff spot with a game in hand.

Reactions: mrkolice

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
If the Kings win tomorrow, there's a scenario in which they could be 4 points out of a playoff spot with a game in hand.

my projections are showing they are 6 points behind. those games vs pacific teams will be huge, they can make the difference right there. the window is still very much open. just bring back that game 7 spirit.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Teams that have to climb over 5 other teams to get to a playoff spot after Thanksgiving typically don't make the playoffs.

I suppose it's possible. The Kings do play in the Pathetic Division after all.

The rest of this home stand is pretty big for the Kings.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Teams that have to climb over 5 other teams to get to a playoff spot after Thanksgiving typically don't make the playoffs.

I suppose it's possible. The Kings do play in the Pathetic Division after all.

The rest of this home stand is pretty big for the Kings.

14 possible points before Thanksgiving. That's pretty huge.

Hate to say it's make-or-break because if they're trending up and get, say, 10 of 14 have to like their odds a lot more. It's definitely a lot tougher than their cream puff schedule to start the season. God that's what disappoints me most, might have been the easiest stretch--by opponent, relative health, and travel--of Kings hockey in this era and they absolutely tanked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad